Always Discreet Maximum Classic Cut - SmallMedium uploaded by Fahmina R.

BY ALWAYS #6 in Incontinence Pads & Bladder Leakage Solutions

Featuring a feminine design, Double LeakGuards™, and RapidDry™ technology, Always Discreet incontinence underwear are not your everyday adult diapers. These underwear with 360° FormFit™ help keep you protected against heavy urine leaks and make your overactive bladder feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel, covering you from front to back for HeavyLeak™ protection day or night
  • 360° FormFit design with elastics that pulls the core closer to the body for discreet fit
  • Double LeakGuards help keep wetness away from edges for secure protection
  • Soft, feminine design features a cottony 4-way stretch for incredible comfort and protection that fits smoothly under clothes
  • Lightly scented to help neutralize odors for discreet incontinence protection

Curve hugging: Always Discreet Underwear uses a 360° FormFit design that hugs your curves for incredible comfort and smooth fit under your clothes so your incontinence protection stays discreet.

Incredible protection: Unique RapidDry protection absorbs leaks in seconds, while exclusive OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuously.

Double Leakguards: Double LeakGuard barriers help keep wetness away from edges for secure protection.

Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
It was very strange at first to wear a diaper again, but I am very happy with this and I will definitely buy this again. It kept everything in it's place and no leaks. I am a heavy bleeder and very thin due to health issues and It fit me. It fits all sizes so that is very good in my house since we are all different sizes.
A M.
Great product, very absorbent. The look and feel is very comfortable. The oder control is a nice plus. The only issue is the rise in the back needs to be longer.
Truly N.
As we begin to age, body functions do not perform like they did in our youth. Therefore, it becomes necessary to utilize a product that will not leave you feeling embarrassed. This product does not interfere with your clothing and I would definitely buy again.
Ashley T.
South Lebanon, OH
I use these every month one my favorite products and they don't leak and great for teens
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
I always keep a few of these in my bag to prevent accidents from happening on my pants.
Alyna J.
Saint Albans, WV
These are amazing for the first nights of being on your period and having comfort
Nicole M.
I used these after I had my baby and they were amazing! I know that's not what they are used necessarily for but it helped keep any postpartum bleeding in and didn't irritate my incision. they were very comfortable and it didn't feel like I was wearing a giant diaper. Very absorbent. I will 100% be repurchasing these if I have another baby
Yomary G.
República Dominicana
I love it because Is especially and I love, my mother like this and my grandmother
Jessica W.
Burtchville, MI
Are these noticeable under knit dress pants?

Walmart