BY ALWAYS #7 in Incontinence Pads

Featuring a feminine design, Double LeakGuards™, and RapidDry™ technology, Always Discreet incontinence underwear are not your everyday adult diapers. These underwear with 360° FormFit™ help keep you protected against heavy urine leaks and make your overactive bladder feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel, covering you from front to back for HeavyLeak™ protection day or night
  • 360° FormFit design with elastics that pulls the core closer to the body for discreet fit
  • Double LeakGuards help keep wetness away from edges for secure protection
  • Soft, feminine design features a cottony 4-way stretch for incredible comfort and protection that fits smoothly under clothes
  • Lightly scented to help neutralize odors for discreet incontinence protection

Curve hugging:

Always Discreet Underwear uses a 360° FormFit design that hugs your curves for incredible comfort and smooth fit under your clothes so your incontinence protection stays discreet.

Incredible protection:

Unique RapidDry protection absorbs leaks in seconds, while exclusive OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuously.

Double Leakguards:

Double LeakGuard barriers help keep wetness away from edges for secure protection.

Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
My grandma uses always discreet underwear and she loves it. she loves the deals and how easy it is to purchase them . They fit so great and aren't bulky they really help with the change and how difficult it is to get to that point in life. they are affordable and can be found online or at Walmart and are so convenient. They area lot biter than depends underwear. This actually works for the leaks. and are always discreet :)
Denise K.
Prospect, OH
Feels like I am wearing a diaper and when I walked I could hear it swishing. Could never wear tight pants with these as I feel like someone would be able to tell I have it on.
Mallorie F.
I work at a job that requires white pants. I bought these to make sure I don't have any accidental leaks on my period. They work well and are quite comfortable.
Kassey C.
I use these overnight for periods, I do not have any bladder problems but these work very well when you're a rough sleeper on your period. stops leakage 100%
Lessli
Gilbert, AZ
Great alternative for after delivery bleeding! Super absorbent and stay in place much better than the horse pads provided by the hospitals.
Devan G.
I have never actually used the underwear but always is a pretty decent brand. If Kotex is unavailable I turn to Always.
MONICA A.
I have fibroids and using these are great for those moments when you need some serious backup! LOVE LOVE LOVE these!
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Esta toalla es muy buena, me encanta por discreta, la compro algunas veces y es muy efectiva.
Brandi J.
These are great for overnight heavy flow. I know it sounds weird but it really works.
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address