Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesFeminine Pads & ProtectorsAlways
Discreet Incontinence Pads - Moderate Absorbency - Size 4 - 108ct

Always Discreet Incontinence Pads - Moderate Absorbency - Size 4 - 108ct

Always Discreet incontinence pads feature a thin design that’s 45% thinner than the leading brand, yet absorbs 2X more than you may need*. With full-length Double LeakGuards™ and RapidDry™ technology, Always Discreet helps protect against light to heavy bladder leaks so your overactive bladder can feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Double LeakGuards™ keep wetness away from the edges for secure protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Absorbs 4X more than a period pad of similar size
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary disposal of incontinence products
  • More women already prefer Always Discreet pads over Poise Pads Moderate Regular among incontinent U.S. women with a preference. Poise is a trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide

I have always(no pun intended) used Poise pads but I notice they bunch up. Do the Always pads do that?
Start your review of Always Discreet Incontinence Pads - Moderate Absorbency - Size 4 - 108ct!
How would you rate this product?
Tonia S.
Monticello, KY
Always Discreet Incontinence Pads - Moderate Absorbency - Size 4 - 108ct uploaded by Tonia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great.. keeps you dry and large enough to avoid any embarrassing moments that can happen with incontinence.. I give it a five star review.
Angela L.
Longs, SC
Always Discreet Incontinence Pads - Moderate Absorbency - Size 4 - 108ct uploaded by Angela L.
Ok ladies this product works great. It's not bulky and it provides great protection when you have those little ops moments 😉 . This product needs no improvements . I received this product for free from Influenster to try out.
Lisa B.
Mishawaka, IN
Always Discreet Incontinence Pads - Moderate Absorbency - Size 4 - 108ct uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product! Great to use on light days!Always Discreet Incontinence Pads - Moderate Absorbency - Size 4 - 108ct very affordable. Comfortable to wear. I do wish it had wings.
Laura R.
Thomasville, NC
Always Discreet Incontinence Pads - Moderate Absorbency - Size 4 - 108ct uploaded by Laura R.
Absolutely love this product. It’s so much thinner than the pads I usually get. The coverage is perfect. And the glue is not staying stuck to my panties. Always a plus with me. I would definitely recommend anyone try these pads out for the protection your looking for.This product was my first VBox from Influenster thank you for the product to try. This was not purchased at brands website. Tested free from Influenster VBox.
Josefina S.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Always Discreet Incontinence Pads - Moderate Absorbency - Size 4 - 108ct uploaded by Josefina S.
La mejor protección de siempre.Los revestimientos diarios 3 en 1 Always Xtra Protection con LeakGuard ofrecen la mejor protección* para fugas diarias, de período y de vejiga, para que te sientas seguro.Gracias a LeakGuard Core y RapidDry, los revestimientos diarios Always Xtra Protection con LeakGuards absorben ocho veces más.
Raquel B.
Find these to be absorbent and stay in place. They are comfortable not bulky and appropriate if you have light flow or want to additional protection with a tampon. A little pricey but better than most on the market.
Jessica T.
Bevinsville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These Always discreet pads are really good ladies for bladder leak protection. I like this brand way better than the Poise pads I had been using. The packaging is cute too.
Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
Always Discreet Incontinence Pads - Moderate Absorbency - Size 4 - 108ct uploaded by Cresha J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these pads so much because for a while I could be find any pads to help me. I have pcsod which makes my menstrual cycle very heavy and every pad I have used didn't work. I am so happy I found these and will continue to purchase. I purchase these at my local walgreens and been happy every since.
Chloe D.
I found these really comfortable, as if they weren't there and there was no leakage. They were brilliant and I could relax a lot easier.
Kelly N.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops Turning 50 has been a series of ongoing changes in my body. Always bladder bands helps to keep me feeling fresh and secure. I highly recommend this product !!