ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops

Bladder leaks shouldn’t hold you back. Always Discreet Incontinence Pads give you secure protection you can barely feel. Designed to fit your body and your life, improved core for better protection and comfort*, so you can walk with poise and not worry about leaks. If sneezing or laughing causes bladder leaks, Always Discreet Extra Heavy Pads offer protection. *vs. previous Always Discreet

• Always Discreet offers secure protection you barely feel
  • Made differently - Layered core turns liquid to gel and locks it away
  • Pads stay comfortably in place and are discreet under your clothing
  • Drier without the bulk vs equivalent Poise pads* (*vs. Poise Original 4, 5, and 6 drop pads. Poise is a trademark of Kimberly Clark Worldwide)
  • End to end core with side LeakGuards to help keep wetness away from the edges
  • Always Discreet Moderate Absorbency Pads are ideal for frequent leaks

How well do these work compared to the leading brand always ? Are they super protected ? Feel like a diaper ?
Start your review of ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops!
Cathy D.
Alpena, MI
ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops uploaded by Cathy D.
These pads work great for small leaks when you cough or sneeze. These are a must after childbirth for added protection. They are individually wrapped for convenience to put in your bag or purse. Would definitely recommend.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops uploaded by Kellen H.
It’s very unnoticeable when you wear it! It really keeps you dry when you do have a little accident! After giving birth, if I cough or sneeze, I am in trouble! So when I have a cold or allergy attack, I wear these. I’m so thankful for getting to try these out! I will have to start investing in these now!
Carmen B.
Germantown, MD
ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops uploaded by Carmen B.
They are quite safe and resistant to liquid. They are thin which makes you feel more comfortable, their very affordable price, easy to use and, most importantly, they come in individual packaging, easy to carry everywhere.
Gloria O.
Woodstock, IL
ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops uploaded by Gloria O.
Very good I liked so good thank you for the opportunity very long I liked long pod very good thank you
Tracey C.
Bronx, NY
ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops uploaded by Tracey C.
I have always been an always customer. These are easy to use and very absorbing. I would not change a thing about this. I will always stick with always!
Amber V.
Wenatchee, WA
ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops uploaded by Amber V.
I just received these always discreet heavy pads in my influencter voxbox and I absolutely love them! Always Rapiddry & Odorlock Technologies keep you feeling fresh, dry and confident all day long.
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops uploaded by Virnika S.
ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops uploaded by Virnika S.
I think I have tried every pad on the market. I love the convenient individual packaging of these pads. The moderate is perfect for daytime - no leaks or worries. I use a maximum for nighttime. This is a great product at a great price. The long length is perfect and gives me the confidence to go through my day without worries about leaks whether at an exercise class or at work.
Kat M.
Pleasant Vly, NY
ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops uploaded by Kat M.
After having three children a life long career in the army, there are times that I struggle with incontinence. Especially when life gets fast. In times where I know I’m going to be running and lifting this product has come in helpful. They are thin and  discrete. I no longer have my monthly friend however this product looks just like a menstrual pad therefore it limits the added stress of potential embarrassment of having to have in-continents items. Overall and very grateful to have this product and I will continue to add this product in my daily routine as needed.
April S.
Bakersfield, CA
ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops uploaded by April S.
These pads are about as good as it get. I usually wear ones with wings for added protection, but without wings they still provide the coverage I want. They are comfortable, and not bulky; I definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie P.
Vancouver, WA
ALWAYS DISCREET Heavy Pads - 5 Drops uploaded by Stephanie P.
See what I did there!? 😉 these are great. In my opinion, these are very very long, but they will absolutely do the job at this size if that is what you need. The liquid is turned to gel which is (insane) 🤯 and this will leave you without worry for leakage at all times. Odorlock is obviously a huge plus with these as it is something I’m sure we all worry about at one point or another. I liked the leakguard sides though they reminded me of a diaper. However, It gave me peace of mind. I am interested in trying a shorter size so I can keep it totally discreet without worrying if it can be seen from the back