Personal CareIncontinence AidsAlways

Discover the secret to maximum incontinence protection, that’s actually pretty, with Always Discreet Boutique Underwear.

• Always ships discreetly
  • Incredibly absorbent and feminine underwear that you can depend on
  • Super absorbent RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel, absorbing even your heaviest leaks
  • Double LeakGuards help keep wetness away from the sides for secure protection
  • OdorLock™ helps get rid of odors instantly
  • The curve-hugging design defines your silhouette and fits close to your body for a smooth fit under clothes

Beautifully designed: Beautifully designed underwear that’s made of silky-soft fabric with delicate, lacy prints.

Fits close to body: The curve-hugging design fits close to your body for a smooth fit under clothes.

Super absorbent core: The super absorbent core quickly turns liquid to gel for incredible protection.

Instant OdorLock: OdorLock helps get rid of odors instantly.

The secret? Hidden inside is a super absorbent core that turns liquid to gel to absorb even your heaviest leaks. The curve-hugging, feminine design that defines your silhouette is made of silky-soft fabric with delicate, lacy prints, so it looks, fits, and feels like your real underwear. So you can feel protected and pretty, unlike adult diapers. It’s maximum protection, you can depend on, made beautiful.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Always Discreet Boutique Incontinence Underwear for Women - Maximum Absorbency - Large - 10ct!
kelly T.
You definitely need this product if you’re having a baby! I used these while being in the hospital and after being discharged, these helped a lot during my recovery. Loved the design and how comfy the are.
Deidra J.
Teaneck, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
I used these after having my daughter and it was such a game changer for a me being a new mom. So very easy to wear and so comfortable. I recommend these to anyone having incontinence, heavy periods and post delivery.
Kayla F.
This was my favorite postpartum product. I bought several bags in advance. I loved this so much more than the hospital mesh undies. This felt firm and like they weren’t going anywhere and they were super comfortable, especially on my stitches. A big plus on these is that they also don’t show underwear lines.
Kate B.
Brampton , ON
Always Discreet Boutique Incontinence Underwear for Women - Maximum Absorbency - Large - 10ct uploaded by Kate B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have these as the we’re highly recommended by a Facebook group. These are comfortable and very useful for water breaking processing post labour . They give you confidence and reassurance that it’s all covered literally and figuratively

Looking for your answer?