BY ALWAYS #81 in Feminine Care

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Breathable Plus! Odor-Lock Layer Help keep moisture away Breathable layer helps keep you dry Stay-in-place adhesive Odor-Lock Layer™ to help lock away odor

Jacqueline A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hit the jackpot at a recent trip to Walmart where I found so many pads, liners and tampons on clearence. I had not tried the Always dailues Xtra protection LEKGUARD +RapidDry liners before and I'm glad I purchased them. They are long, wide , edge to edge adhesive wide, nothing worse than a liner not staying in place.
priscilla g.
Dallas, TX
I love these liners perfect for when your close to ending your monthly cycle!!!! Or for when you know you might get it so you can prevent leaks or stains. I like them because their not huge and their not tiny and thin they actually hold a good amount to prevent from soaking i to your undergarments what more can you want!!!
Dani S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a very heavy flow and typically have to wear a thick pad in addition to my tampon, but these are absorbent enough that I trust them to not let the breakthrough bleeding through to my clothes.

I also like the softness of the weave on these, my only gripe is that sometimes they slip around, so a winged version would be the best thing ever!
Sidnie S.
I have used other liners before and nothing comes close to giving me the same amount of protection the Always Clean Wave Pantiliners does. I'm rather small, but the Long gives me 100% coverage. I use it daily and love it.
Jennyfer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After trying many different brands and liner types, these are by fare my favorite. They are very well sized to provide a better coverage and absorb liquid quickly. They are thin and comfortable to wear. Definatly recommend
Wanda D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wear these daily for those unfortunate bladder leaks. I've used other products and these are superior to all others. Since I have been using the them I haven't had many leaks at all and I'm extremely satisfied and I've continued to buy them over the years. They are found almost anywhere.
Vanessa M.
I have been on birth control for over a year (arm implant) and i am constantly spotting for days and these help so much! I use them everyday and they are comfortable and easy to use. Also they are very thin but longer than most liners which is why i like them.
SarahNiña P.
I've been using these for about a month now and I really like them. I've had some that were like way too short and although my flow is really light I would still stain my underwear
Aisha K.
Spring Lake, NC
I use these all the time. In my panties, in my shirts, etc. they are multipurpose and comfortable. I forget I'm wearing them a lot. Simple liner for last days of period.
Jay A.
After the liners I was using cause me skin irritation I was on the market for a new brand. I tried another and was happy with it but I needed something for those heavy days but didn't want nor needed a pad. This liner is perfect because it is so thin but also covers a lot. Its pretty wide. Its soft and comfortable. The adhesive keeps it in its place. The only "bad" thing is that they don't come individually wrapped nor folded like others but I still fold them in half and put them on my special little bag.
Kanvitha K.
Are these super thin and absorbing?
Sukheleen T.
Is excellent product for women's in the universe. . Cuida y protege la piel sensible
Ari G.
I wonder if these do to job well because I've had bad experiences with always before.
Sukheleen T.