BY ALWAYS CLEAN #61 in Pads

Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite pad! They are so thin and doesn't feel like I'm wearing a diaper. Lol I never feel gross or like I've leaked through. Ever since trying these I've never went back to another
Onyia W.
Baytown, TX
I am a loyal customer of this product and brand. The wings give me the added protection that I need against any accidents plus where I place it is where it stays The protection that Always brand offers is unlike any other.
marle t.
I love this brand!
In all types of presentation.
They last a long time.
Super recommended!
I adore her
They work very well, they prevent you from staining your clothes.
Everything is in the sanitary towel!
Love it always !!!!!!! love it love it
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always Clean Ultra Thin Pads are great, I've always been a happy user of many Always products and can't think of anything bad to say about any of them.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
These are my go to pads for my periods. I've tried kotex and playtex, but I keep coming back to this brand. I also love how these pads have wings.
Cindy B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
They always come in handy and does the job :) I love this product and they are way better then store brand pads 😮 would buy them again
Mia M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this brand but sometimes the price gets me , I will only get pads with wings though and I love the scented ones better
Laveiva O.
I love this pads they are so good they protec me from my fays and i aways feel clean i love it and the package is great !!!
Emily M.
Durham, NC
For a pad, these aren't too bad. I would definitely pick Always brand over any other brand, especially the store brands.
Kizzie G.
Birmingham
Favorite pad of all time. I love the sizes they offer and the fit they have. I recommend these to everyone.