BY ALWAYS

Feel clean wherever you are. Always feminine wipes are perfect for use during your period, after activity or anytime you just want to feel fresh. Lightly scented to help you feel clean and fresh. Flushable for discreet and easy disposal. Alcohol free. see more...

• "They don't get the job done and just make it messy." in 1 review
  • "It really cleans up after the grossness and leaves a nice fresh scent, without making me smell like a baby or having a really gross scent. " in 1 review
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
They feel and smell great! My body can tell when I just use a regular wipe or this one. I like treating that area with care and this is a great option. The smell is clean, but not like detergent. You won't feel super wet after using it which I do appreciate.
Would recommend the singles. It's PERFECT for on-the-GO!
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
I buy the individual at target. I enjoy them simply because the are easy to carry and I keep them at wk when I travel these are great the fragrance is fresh
Maryant Q.
I love Always! It's so comfortable, totally I recommend it, is easy to use/ Me encanta Always! Es muy cómodo, en verdad que lo recomiendo! Es fácil de usar
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
im not a big fan of these, mainly because they irritate and dry out my skin. in a pinch thugh they are good enough to gt the job done!
Amanda L.
The only reason it took me so long to purchase these is because I thought they were too expensive and unnecessary. Boy was I wrong! They're actually super affordable and I can't live without them! No more "period washcloths". They smell great and cleans everything effectively. The only negative point is that they are a bit too wet. I could probably clean twice with the wetness of just one, but that's gross and no. If they came with more cloths and the same amount of liquid, they would be just as effective!
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love these for that time of the month, or any other time for that matter. It is. It overly scented and really makes me feel so much cleaner than regular toilet paper and it is flushable so this is an amazing feature. I've tried baby wipes in the past but they are not as flushable as these. I don't have to plunge toilet after using. It's nice to feel fresh when you are menstruating. You already feel horrible enough with mood,cramps,bloating etcetera at least you can feel and be fresh and clean.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I came upon this product a while back I am always looking for a great femine hygeine wipe that not only cleanses,also will leave me feeling fresh.For me femine hygeine is really important.
I was in trememdous luck when I tried the ALWAYS FEMINE WASH CLOTHS to me they left me feeling clean and fresh..BONUS----You can first the buy them in the unmarked bix which cimes with if I remember 40 cloths then when you run out replace with the packages.
I really hit the jackpot last week---7 packs they were only $2.00♥
I recommend them.
P.S. I love to decorate the white box to mat h my bathtoom♥
Breana C.
Ladies ! These are great to have on any day. What I like to do is put a couple in a little baggie and slide it in my purse for all day use. Some things you can use them for are ; to wipe after the using the restroom , to refresh after a workout or Hey , even a regular day .. We ALL have those days ! Wipes are just great to have on you for any case.
Audrey R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a must have product if you're on the go and/or want to feel fresher and cleaner. I've mainly used them during my period, but they were crucial while healing from a hemorrhoidectomy. Gentle with a fresh, clean scent.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
I absolutely love these always feminine wipes!! Make you feel so fresh & clean. With a great scent that is long lasting. Perfect for those days of the month were you can sometimes feel gross these definitely come in handy. I highly recommend these wipes. I know I personally always keep some in my bathroom.
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
Are these flushable?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Are these safe to use.. Can women just use baby wipes
Madison S.
Albany, NY
Are these a good, safe product to use?
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can i buy these ? First time hearing always have wipes
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Will this work to help keep my groin sweat in check and from smelling?