BY ALVITA

Alvita.  Natural Herb Teas That Are Good For You And The Environment. For more than 75 years, long before it became fashionable, Alvita was championing the profound health-giving properties of herbal teas.  We travel to the far reaches of the globe for the finest herbs, the best growers, the most precious sources. Small wonder that so many consumers trust the Alvita name.  Today, it stands for more than 100 different teas, including classic single herb varieties, and our unique Alvita Blends.  The package you hold in our hand combines ancient herbal wisdom with modern traditional science. And brings directly to you all the richness and benefits of herbal teas.  This philosophy is the very reason why you will find sensible, English pillow style tea bags that are oxygen bleached.  And why you won t find any strings, tags, or staples.  We ve even deve see more...

Kimberly M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I have to be honest, I can't stand the taste of roasted dandelion root tea-it is just vile. But it was recommended to me by a nutritionist to help detox the liver, so I drink it every day-a little raw honey helps with the taste.
Kristen R.
I enjoy many flavors of tea however, I cannot tolerate the flavor of dandelion root, and the roasted flavor intensified my dislike. If you like this flavor then, you'll probably be ok with it being sold under this brand, Alvita.
Taste is not bad at all...a bitt bitter,you can add milk or honey. It is good for liver and some say for loosing weight.