BY ALVITA

Caffeine Free English Pillow Style Tea Bags That Are Oxygen Bleached, Not Chlorine Treated No Strings, No Staples Vegan Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is popular among tea drinkers and can also be used as an ingredient in root beer. The cleaned, raw roots can also be sliced into salads or cooked and added to other vegetables. The taproot is white on the inside and dark brown on the outside and grows up to six inches long. The plant first appeared in the 10th century journals of Arabian physicians. By the 16th century, the British considered Dandelion a valuable herbal plant and it has held a distinguished place among European herbalists for centuries. see more...

jennelle S.
I developed cystic acne as a result of a hormonal imbalance and this seemed to help my skin a little. I no longer get the huge pimples that I would feel developing deep below the surface of my skin. Also trying multiple topicals so I cannot be for sure that this lone is what helped.
Ellie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Supposed to be good for your stomach. The flavor isn't very strong, but it tastes good. Trying to clear up my skin and this was suggested, we'll see if it works.

Vitamin Shoppe