BY ALVITA

USDA Organic Hibiscus is a shrubby, flowering tropical plant native to parts of North Africa and Southeast Asia.  The deep red tea produced by the hibiscus comes from the vibrant red flower buds that are harvested just prior to blossoming. Hibiscus leaves, seeds, flowers and calyces have all been used in folk traditions for their beneficial properties.  The calyces in particular are often used in perfumes and sachets, as well as ingredients in jams & jellies.  Perhaps the most well known use of the hibiscus s flowers and ruby red calyces is to brew tea that is beautifully rich in color and refreshingly tart in taste. Alvita.  Natural Herb Teas That are Good for You & the Environment. For more than 75 years, long before i. see more...

Alvita Organic Hibiscus Tea Bags
  • "My grandma gives this to me every time I get sick and the taste is great but tea is tea lol I love the fact that its organic though" in 1 review
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This tea is great hot or cold alone or as lemonade. The best part is that it's incredible to eliminate fluid retention! It's extremely affordable and it's good for you. You should definitely try this tea.
Talya D.
Stone Mtn, GA
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Goes great as an iced tea mixed with lemonade or apple juice. Similar to jamaica. Has a floral fruity taste.