BY ALVITA

Natural Herb Teas That Are Good For You And The Environment. Used For Beneficial Properties At The Time Of Hippocrates In The 4Th And 5Th Centuries B.C., Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) Is Native To England, Europe And The United States. Valerian Derives Its Name From The Latin Valere, "To Be Strong" Referring To Both The Health Benefits Of The Plant As Well As Its Distinct Odor. It Was Also Referred To As "All-Heal" During The Middle Ages In Britain. Caffeine Free English Pillow Style Tea Bags That Are Oxygen Bleached, Not Chlorine Tested No Strings Or Staples In Centuries Past, It Was Taken For Its Soothing, Beneficial Effect, Used As A Condiment During Medieval Times And As A Perfume During The 16Th Century. Today, Valerian Root Is Used Throughout Europe And The U.S. see more...

Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
I bought this tea because I heard that Valerian Root was good for migraine prevention/treatment. I found it at The Vitamin Shoppe and it was pretty cheap--they were even have a buy 1 get one free deal. The tea makes you sleepy 7 helps with migraines...seriously! It's awesome. The only downfall is the smell of the teabags....Valerian root is known to smell like dirty socks (also, acts as cat nip as I & my cats later found out)
Patricia J.
Beaumont , CA
This tea is great. I love drinking it at night or anytime I want a nice warm cup. You could find this tea at most health food stores and it's not too expensive.
tabitha f.
Corpus Christi, TX
Doesn't taste good at all. I would rather take it in pill. They tried to mask the crap taste it has but it didn't work out too well.
Ashley S.
Belton, TX
I heard about this tea to help with anxiety and insomnia at the Vitamin Shoppe. I did not know Valerian root had such a strong odor. I opted for trying the tea (mine had peppermint) and it helps me to rest and also to maintain balance. I recommend this tea as a healthy alternative to mediciation for rest and balance.
Franshesca C.