BY ALVITA

Natural Herb Teas That Are Good For You And The Environment. Cosmetically, Spearmint Can Be Used As A Soothing Bath Herb, An Ingredient For Facial Steams, And As An Astringent For Gently Cleansing Oily Skin. Spearmint Possesses Properties Similar To Peppermint, But Is Milder And More Fragrant And Is Usually Preferred Over Peppermint By Children. Caffeine Free English Pillow Style Tea Bags That Are Oxygen Bleached, Not Chlorine Tested No Strings Or Staples Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Is One Of The Most Common Edible Plants Of The Mint Family. Spearmint Is Often Used In Cold Drinks And Juleps And To Impart A Delicate Aroma To Fruit Salads, Meats, New Potatoes, Peas, Jelly, Vinegar And Sauces. In Addition To The Many Traditional Culinary Uses For Spearmint, Ingenious Cooks Have Created Some Unusual Delicacies. For Example, Native Americans In New England Would Roast Mint Leaves Then Salt And Eat Them. They Would Also Dry Their Meats In Layers With Mint Leaves In Between. see more...

Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I love this tea! I enjoy all kinds of hot tea but this one actually is very relaxing to me. I use this tea as an aide when I have a migraine or have sinus issues and it really helps me get relief.
anna m.
noblesville, in
Absolutely great tea! Fresh flavor and has a good color, almost like brewing fresh leaves. It brews very nicely, and is good tasting by itself. Helps with headaches, stomach problems and energy. Highly recommend.
Thereze B.
When I first saw this it at the store I wasn't sure about the Spearmint but decided to give it a shot. I was very surprised it was refreshing yet light. I was very pleased with how cheap it was yet so delicious.
Ashley W.
Jasper, IN
My husband loves spearmint tea so I bought this and it has grown on me! It does not have an overpowering mint flavor and you can still taste the tea in it. My husband loves it as well!
Justine A.
2061 reviews
I love mint tea and this is one of my favorites. It is inexpensive and great tasting, one of my faves. I love having a cup of it at night.
Lilliam A.
Cranston, RI
My cousin introduced me to this. My favorite tea now. I love the minty taste. It feels awesome when I am under the weather
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
I have not seen this product in my local stores. I live all kinds of teas and will be looking for this to try.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Love warm mint tea. So soothing and refreshing. Helps a sore throat too!! Great quality and price!!!!!
Matt D.
Versailles, KY
One of my favorites. Spearmint is a great compliment to tea. It's a soothing and relaxing taste.