BY ALVITA

Caffeine Free English Pillow Style Tea Bags That Are Oxygen Bleached, Not Chlorine Tested No Strings Or Staples Good For You And The Environment see more...

Danielle D.
Overland Park, KS
I tried this at my neighbor Alia's house…. I couldn't stand the taste, but the smell was amazing. I guess it was a little bitter to me… I don't know if honey or sugar would have helped, but maybe I'll give it a whirl.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
MY grandmother drinks this and I tried it. It isn't bad at all and its really soothing you could drink it all day.
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
Great flavor and really refreshing! You can find it at Sears which I thought was strange lol
Jesilyn F.
Barrigada
My title says it all. When I drink this it makes me more calm. It really relaxes my body. It also smells really good. The best way to drink it is with honey.
donna g.
Wigan
I have tried this tea in the past and find it has a refreshing taste,yes i would buy it again :)
kelly g.