BY ALVITA

A Distinctive Tasting Reddish Brown Aromatic Tea That Is Often Used As A Coffee Substitute. It Is Also Considered To Be An Excellent Thirst-Quencher As An Iced Tea In The Warmer Months Of The Year. Naturally Caffeine Free Less Than Half The Tannins Of Regular Tea Mellow And Rich Flavor No Sharp Bitter Taste English Pillow Style Tea Bags That Are Oxygen Bleached, Not Chlorine Treated No Strings, Tags Or Staples On The Tea Bag see more...

Ben P.
Ben P.
Bonsall, CA
Foodie Expert
Rooibos is a delicious taste. If you love sweet teas, i recommend steeping a few bags of these and preparing a pitcher. The leaves are full bodied and i like to add honey to sweeten my drinks up. Great alternative to coffee (although non caffeinated) on a cold winter day.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Foodie Expert
This tea has a great flavor and I would definitely recommend this to everyone. This brand as a whole has always provided wonderful teas.
Sandra U.
Sandra U.
Laurel, MD
This tea is sooo nice and soothing,take it at night and it calms your nerves..totally recommend it to anyone who its a tea lover like I am!!!
Aisha W.
Aisha W.
I love eco-friendly products, and this is no exception. It freshens and leaves a nice effect upon me . i would recommend it to all my friends and family.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Foodie Expert
I can't drink caffeine so I love these tea bags! Really tasty without the jitters
Marley C.
Marley C.
Brownsville, TX

I did quite a bit of research on this tea before deciding which brand to buy and finally settled on this one because it got more ratings for good taste. I purchased it at my local health food store and I just had to report back that it is the best herb tea I have ever tasted. It's not strong, at all. I add quite a bit of lemon and no sweetener and really love it's mellow taste. Let me just point out that I am not a coffee drinker and not a regular tea drinker, either. I don't like the taste of black or green tea and haven't liked most herb teas. I'm happy to have found this, as I do appreciate a warm beverage in the morning. Knowing the health benefits linked to this tea makes it all the better. Enjoy!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
I enjoy this wonderful and bold tea. So perfect when you let it steep and add milk and suger.
Amanda L.
Dream S.
Dream S.
lake zurich, il
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the othe brands of rooibos tea (i.e., tazo rooibos tea, etc.)?
Avril J.
Avril J.
Foodie Expert
I love rooibos tea. How different is this from freshpak brand? Do anybody know.