Add a Photo

By ALVITA
#980 in Tea
Red Clover (Trifolium Pratense) Was Known As "Honey Stalks" Because Of Its Popularity With Bees. Red Clover Has A Celebrated Reputation For Its Health Properties. It Has A Delicate Flavor That Can Be Brewed And Served Hot Or Cold And Sweetened With Honey. Caffeine Free English Pillow Style Tea Bags That Are Oxygen Bleached, Not Chlorine Tested No Strings Or Staples Good For You And The Environment
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Elk Grove , Ca

I love this tea. It has a great flavor and it helped keep me healthy during the winter. I'd brew it when it was cold outside and it kept me warm and healthy!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Newton, WV

A very bitter tea. Does give added energy if you can manage to swallow once the flavor hits your tongue.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY

I am very happy with this product. I just opened the third box and reordered.
I have heard that this type of herb has been used for thousands of years, helps to stimulate the pineal gland, and may promote a feeling of well-being. I have noticed this effect several times already.
I enjoy it's earthy taste but sometimes use just 2 or 3 small drops of honey to sweeten mine.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alburtis, PA

MeAgain A.
MeAgain A.
Okmulgee, OK

I've used this tea to help build up a persons blood immunity. It worked in my opinion. This was during the H1N1 scare.
donna g.
donna g.
Wigan

I tried these nice taste and makes a good strong cup of tea,yes i would buy this again
Katie T.
Katie T.

Has anyone found this to be a relaxing before-bed tea?
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI

Most teas have a recommended "reason" to drink it, such as sleep, relaxation, energy... What is this tea good for?

Join Now