BY ALVITA

Natural Herb Teas That Are Good For You And The Environment. Because Of Its Strong Smell, Hyssop (Hyssopus Officinalis) Has A History Of Use As A Cleansing Herb. The Earliest Reference To The Plant Dates Back To The 7Th Century When It Was Used To Clean And Improve The Smell Of Kitchens And Sickrooms. Caffeine Free English Pillow Style Tea Bags That Are Oxygen Bleached, Not Chlorine Tested No Strings Or Staples Native To Central And Southern Europe And Western Asia, It Is Also Now Found In Temperate Regions Of North America. Hyssop's Minty Leaves And Flowers Can Be Used Sparingly To Flavor Green Salads, Chicken Soup, Liqueurs, Lamb Stew And Poultry Stuffing. Hyssop Is Easy To Grow And Is Rarely Bothered By Pests Or Disease. If It Is Kept Clipped, Hyssop Makes A Good Low Hedge. Today, Herbalists Continue To Recommend The Herb For Its Health Benefits. see more...

Nevena R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Tasted okay to me . Nothing to special about it. Maybe add a flavor into the mix. Like a fruit? However it made me feel good after drinking it. Refreshing almost.
Thereze B.
I enjoy many other teas by this brand. But this particular flavor wasn't for me personally. I could see how other people would like it it wasn't completely terrible.
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY
It was okay but really could use a little more flavor. Like that it's caffeine free so I can drink it at night.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I understand this was supposed to be caffeine free and delicious however it just seemed very lacluster for me