BY ALVIN

SAKURA-Pigma Micron Pens #05.45mm. Heritage Collection (1 each): Sepia, Royal, Blue, Burgundy, Hunter, Green, Blue/Black, Fresh Green. A fine point drawing and writing pen offering a waterproof quick drying pigment ink. Micron pens will not clog or dry out. Ink will not feather or bleed through even the thinnest papers and is smear proof once dry. The pigment in the ink remains colorful and will not spread when applied. It is fade proof against sunlight or UV light, and is permanent and washable on cotton fabrics. Archival Quality. Acid Free. Imported. see more...

Anna H.
Ashburn, VA
My grandma used these Micron pens for scrapbooking, and gave them to me when she was finished! They are so long-lasting, they write smoothly, and the ink stays even after sun exposure! I love to use these for drawings and calligraphy, and I definitely recommend them!
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anything from Micron I think, is quality. They don't bleed so easy and are great to use for illustrating and doodling. Love the satisfaction of how the nib writes as well!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these pens.  A little expensive but they write so well and i just love using them for journaling and for my Happy Planner. They write very smoothly and they don't smear like gel pens tend to. I just hate the price but that's why Michael's has coupons i suppose.
Janki B.
I have used multiple packs of this fine liner and I love them and the smooth ink that they have! The only downside is that they dry out/run out quick fast. However, I will still continue to repurchase them!
Hannah D.
Jamaica Plain, MA
As an artist I appreciate a great pen that lasts a while, and has lots of color varieties as well as fine to thick options. I use these pens for sketching, doodling, and writing grocery lists. Highly recommend them!!
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
I use these for Bible journaling and they work okay. They don't bleed unless you go over the same spot repeatedly (or not at all when used over top gesso) though they do shadow. Unfortunately, they tend to get clogged when using over top of paint (dried.)
Joeyy C.
The best inking pens you will ever find! I received most of my micron pens from a giveaway I found on YouTube! I fell in love, when I received them in my mail box! They are waterproof and they don't bleed! Very high quality! Go buy!
Ashley P.
I absolutely adore these pens and own enough to have them almost anywhere at any given time. The fine point tips are perfect for detail and the ink is never overwhelming. I use these on canvas, paper, wood projects, you name it! This is my go-to tool for any craft or drawing project.
Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These have always been my go-to liners!! For 3-4 years now. They never bleed (blurring lines, they will bleed through paper, depending on what type of paper you use) they are waterproof and the quality of colour is great. I love the variety of thickness they have. They last me a good while, depending on how much you use them but they definitely are worth the splurge if you want good liners
Jessica C.
The Micron pen variety pack is awesome! And it's a great price for what you get. Pros- you get six pens that allow you to create versatile work, cons for me, I always use one or two more then the others and need to spend the money to replace those individually.
Victoria F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these work well?
Ashley N.
do these pens tend to bleed through paper?