Alvin & Company Tombow Dual Brush Grunge Marker Set (Pack of 10) uploaded by Alexa P.

BY ALVIN & COMPANY #49 in Markers

TOMBOW-Craft Collection Dual Brush Pens. These pens feature two tips: a high-quality flexible, nylon fiber brush tip, and a fine bullet tip. The resilient nylon brush retains its point, stroke after stroke. The ink is water-based and blendable: use two colors together or use the colorless blender pen. The pen tips self-clean after blending so there is no messy clean-up! Use these pens for rubberstamping, hand-lettering, doodling, journaling, and more. The ink is acid free, non-toxic, and odorless. This package contains ten pens (9 colored, 1 colorless) all in convenient storage pouch. Pouch measures 8x5-1/2in. Available in a variety of color schemes: each sold separately. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. Imported. see more...

• How do these compare to the Staedtler pens, or the stabil...2 Answers
Julianna G.
These are all over youtube in the journaling community, and I have to say, they are worth the hype! As long as you can find them at a decent price (I got mine from Amazon for about $12), they are worth it! With a little practice, they're so easy to use and the blending options are so cool!
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
I am so so in love with these pens. Tombow is an over all great brand but these pens are the icing on the cake. So effective for calligraphy. The price is a bit high end but I purchase them all the time and don't regret it. As a stationery enthusiast I love these!
Sarah B.
The tombow pens make creating beautiful lettering simple. I love the thin tip that lets me go back in and fix errors I made with the brush pen. I use them for everything from creating cards to enhancing my journal.
Alison W.
Cincinnati, OH
One side is a fine tip and the other side is a nylon brush tip. Both sides write as smooth as butter and will quickly become your favorite. The colors are like nothing I've ever seen before and they are easily blendable.

Is are easily the best find tip and brush markers I have ever used. They are perfect for people who are hand lettering, doing calligraphy, or even just adult coloring. There colors are so vivid. Also Tom bow website shows you many different tricks you can do with their brush worker and fine line markers. These are definitely a must. I cannot even compare them to other brush markers. They are one of the kind.
Alexa P.
San Diego, CA
These are crazy versatile. they can be manipulated into water color, which is my favorite part about them, I really don't have enough good things to say. I recommend these for any of your art ventures, hand lettering, drawing, water color painting, anything!
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
These are the coolest brush pens! I use them for brush lettering mostly but they make also wonderful watercoloring effects. Plus the pointed fine tip makes illustrated journaling more fun.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2012 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer
Cristin S.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Tombow markers are my favorite to work with. There's so many options as far as techniques, but my favorite thing to do is to dip a paintbrush in water and go over them... It turns from a marker into a watercolor! Beautiful, vibrant pigments and I've had my markers for a year now, with regular use and not a single one has dried up!
Betsi L.
Wyoming, MI
How do these compare to the Staedtler pens, or the stability ones, are they similar to the sharpie pens? are they felt tip?