Alvin & Company Sakura 57370 Gelly Roll Metallic Medium Point Pens 10/Pkg uploaded by Rochielle C.

BY ALVIN & COMPANY

SAKURA-Gelly Roll Metallic Medium Point Pen. Sakura has developed the latest technology in the evolution of the ballpoint pen; a writing instrument that glides smoother than a ballpoint pen and doesnt bleed or blot through thin paper like ordinary ink pens or liquid roller-ball pens. Dries permanent; water and fade proof. Extremely smooth writing; consistent ink flow to the very last drop. This package contains ten 1.0 Metallic: two Gold; Silver; Copper; Blue; Purple; Pink; Green; Teal and Red. Imported. see more...

Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
So happy that Gelly Roll pens are back in my life! When I discovered them at a store, I literally spent 30 min debating which packs to get. I used to own all of them. I chose the metallics because they do show up on a variety of colors, making them fun yet practical. Like any gel pen, they sometimes take a little coaxing to work.
Grace F.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite gel pens to use in my bullet journal! They write so smooth and never skip or leave spaces. They have such bright colors and they stand out nice. They only bleed through a little but I think that my pages might be a little thin. I continue to buy them again and again!
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
I love these gel pens! They write smoothly and dry beautifully. The only negative is that if you are not careful, they can be smudged easily! I always have to be mindful when resting my hand somewhere on the page.
Savannah P.
I love these pens because they go on so smoothly. My only dislike is that the smears and takes for ever to dry. Also I've had several of these pens either explode or leak. I'm tempted to try the ink dry gel pens.