Alvin & Company Koh-I-Noor Woodless Color Pencil (Set of 24) uploaded by Sunshine R.

BY ALVIN & COMPANY #33 in Colored Pencils

UUW1010 Features: Top quality pigment with progresso woodless 7.6mm lead diameter are not encased in wood Reduces loss from sharpening and maximizes use of entire lead Water-resistent Non-toxic Suitable for all artist Oil and other binders create dense, even strokes without the use of heavy pressure Lacquer coated pure Create a wide variety of unique effect Sharpen with standard sharpener Includes: Set includes 24 woodless pencils: light yellow, orange, white, sap green, hookers green, light blue, dark blue, dark violet, light vermilion, carmine, brown, black, dark yellow, pink, scarlet lake, light violet, sky blue, paris blue, light green, dark green, light ochre, burnt sienna, natural sepia and light gray Color/Finish: Perfect for fine work shading and broad swaths of color Colors subject to change see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these!!!! They are so much different than my normal pencils which I love and the colors just seem a lot more vibrant and colorful. They really show up well on the white pages and some do on black paper.
Sunshine R.
Got as a gift with my adult coloring book. can sometimes be a little too light but you can color yourself back to a pointed tip without sharpening your pencil again. I probably would've flattened a regular colored pencil with all this purple I used
Devin H.
Denton, NC
One of my favorites I have purchased for myself and others in gifts. I love woodless pencils for bible journaling, papercrafting and more