BY ALVIN & COMPANY

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. Brush tip sets combine the advantages of a brush and a drawing pen. Each pen features pigmented waterproof lightfast India ink which is acid free and Ph neutral. Available in sets of six (containing assorted colors or shades of gray) sets of eight (containing classic bright or pastel colors) or in gift boxes of 24 or 48 colors. see more...

Brandi H.
Absolutely my favorite brush pens I have purchased to date!! Vibrant colors, smooth writing and lasted a long time!! Very effective for the project I worked on and I would buy them again!
Forrest Jamie S.
I love Alvin's brush pens. They're a bit pricey but top quality - great variety and they'll last you a while.
Débora S.