BY ALVIN & COMPANY #56 in Pencils

The traditional choice of commercial and fine artists throughout the world. Thick soft leads made with permanent pigments are smooth slow wearing blendable water-resistant and extremely light-fast. They are packaged in convenient sets of 12 24 48 72 120 or 132 assorted colors. Sets are packaged in tins for easy storage and transportation. Individual colors are available packaged 12/box. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Caleigh C.
Huntington, WV
LOVE prismacolor soft core pencils. Love love love. They are smooth and the colors are vibrant. & They layer & blend so easily. My only issue is that they are difficult to sharpen without breaking which kinda comes with the softness of the wax based cores. This set comes with a fair amount of colors also which is nice for the price. Although I love my 72 piece set as well.
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
I managed to get a steal of a deal on this set of Prismacolor colored pencils and I couldn't be happier! This colored pencil brand has always been one of my favorites and they did not fail me this time either. I love how vibrant the colors are for these pencils and they go on so smoothly! These will continue to be a constant item in my artistic arsenal. [product:alvin-&-company-alvin-&-co-pc954-prisma-pencil-professional-set-36]
Sharayah G.
SALEM, OR
These pencils are amazing! Pigmented and so smooth! A pro is how well you can draw and color with them, sturdy lead. I am not at all disappointed actually. They are pretty affordable for the quality. I do reccommend! My mom just bought them thanks to me :)
Lady D.
Long Beach , CA
These are my favorite color pencils. The lead doesn’t break easily and the lead is pigmented. I love the variety on this pack. O cant wait to get more prismacolor pencils!
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
I really dig these pencils. I was skeptical at first but the colors are real pigmented and they're really easy to blend together. if you really want to make you're art pop theses are a must. yeah they're a little on the pricey side but they're worth it.
Jerry L.
South Brunswick
These pencils are the best I’ve ever used. They are the only brand I use and I intended to remain a loyal customer.
Jenny D.
Dodge City, KS
I love these color pencils, so easy to blend colors together :) There worth the prize to pay to get best results.
Sheridan W.
Really love these. The colors are awesome and great for anything from coloring books to school work
Edith G.
It’s no surprise that prismacolor color pencils are kind of expensensive but it’s worth it. They have a rich pigment and are excellent to blend with other colors. If you are interested in painting with color pencils, this is the best option for you to begin with
Jovana M.
How does thay blend?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Are these worth the money? Do they hold up well over time?