BY ALVIN & COMPANY #62 in Scissors

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. Sharp and small for detail work. Compact size for super-quick tiny clips in up close places. Straight precision-ground blades. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
samantha g.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
I'm not a big fan of these mini scissors. I have such big hands so it's always a hassle to use
Maya H.
Maya H.
These scissors are nice and sharp and really get the job done I would definitely recommend these scissors to everybody!
Amber W.
Amber W.
These cut pretty well, however, I hate using mini scissors. For me, using the bigger ones are much more beneficial. But hey I guess whatever does the job..
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
Hmmmm don't like I would enjoy using mini scissors lol I already have enough issues using big scissors bahahaha