BY ALVIN & COMPANY #46 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. Soft pliable eraser widely used by artists and draftsmen. Kneads into any shape to remove marks cleanly and easily without abrading the surface. Ideal for highlighting chalk charcoal pencil and pastel they are also great for cleaning artwork and film. Individually wrapped. see more...

Elsa M.
Guilford, VT
I am an avid drawer and these kneaded erasers are just what I need. They do a great job at erasing and i don't have any problems with them. They are the best I have ever used I will be buying them again, an will continue using the ones I already own. I am very happy with the product.
Amber P.
One of my favorite erasers to use! I love how you can actually knead it and you won't have to worry about not being able to use that one side of an eraser after prolonged use like some other brands! I highly recommend this eraser!
Jackie B.
This eraser works really nicely. I like how you can mold it to erase only certain parts of whatever you wrote or drew.