Alverde Naturkosmetik Alverde Mineral Deobalsam Meersalz | 2 x 50 ml | uploaded by oucif n.Alverde Naturkosmetik Alverde Mineral Deobalsam Meersalz | 2 x 50 ml | uploaded by Iva S.Alverde Naturkosmetik Alverde Mineral Deobalsam Meersalz | 2 x 50 ml | uploaded by Martina R.

BY ALVERDE NATURKOSMETIK

Ninette B.
Cody, WY
Bought this in a pinch but it turned out to be a great product. Something I would buy again for the price. Recommend
Bianka S.
várpalota
Really Good product! It Cleans my face, It doesn't cost a fortune and The smell is really Good too.
Iva S.
Sofia
This is my skincare at this moment. It's organic and vegan company and i like the products. The prices are very very afforable and the products are clear. The washgel is very gentle and vlears good, doesn't remove only mascara and waterproof makeup. The face cream is again very gentle and with light texture, perfect for the summer.
Lucija B.
Mostar
Its soo goood,really cheap and moisturises skin really good..it also has a nice sent..its really effective.Alverde is one of my favourite brands🌚As I said really affordoble...i really recomend it
Zala M.
My mom tends to use this a lot, so why not try it right? It's easy to apply but doesn't have a specific smell. It's all natural and vegan, which I also find nice.
Martina R.
Dugo Selo,Croatia
This is great product. It cleans my face so well and it's smells wonderfull. I have a problem with acne and this helps a lot. I use it twice a day: in the morning and before I go ti sleep. I alsi use it ti remove my makeup on evening. I would recommend this product to any one who has acne issueses.
Sue H.
It's really good. It hydriats very good and is really cheap. I have very dry skin and for me it is very very good. I really like it and recommend it :)
Gabriela P.
One of the best moisturizers I've had It makes my skin soft and smooth. This is one of the best trademarks I've tried, also cheap and worth it one.
oucif n.
el kala
I use the alverde hand cream its nice not so great but nice it moisturize my hand by not for longer time the smell is good to
Sára K.
It is a bit sticky, I did not felt if it dried on my skin. I did not like it, and i would not recommend it to anyone,
IANCU I.
Oradea
Is Alverde suitable for oily skin?