Alverde Naturkosmetik Alverde Mineral Deobalsam Meersalz | 2 x 50 ml | uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.Alverde Naturkosmetik Alverde Mineral Deobalsam Meersalz | 2 x 50 ml | uploaded by oucif n.Alverde Naturkosmetik Alverde Mineral Deobalsam Meersalz | 2 x 50 ml | uploaded by Iva S.

BY ALVERDE NATURKOSMETIK

Ninette B.
Billings, MT
Bought this in a pinch but it turned out to be a great product. Something I would buy again for the price. Recommend
Bianka S.
várpalota
Really Good product! It Cleans my face, It doesn't cost a fortune and The smell is really Good too.
Organic natural cruelty-free hydro foundation I got while I visited Germany. The shade is Fair and based on water and cucumber! It is very refreshing and feels light and amazing on your skin! I would like to buy some more of Alverde products but I cannot find them here. :/ A great skincare oriented foundation
Iva S.
Sofia
This is my skincare at this moment. It's organic and vegan company and i like the products. The prices are very very afforable and the products are clear. The washgel is very gentle and vlears good, doesn't remove only mascara and waterproof makeup. The face cream is again very gentle and with light texture, perfect for the summer.
Lucija B.
Mostar
Its soo goood,really cheap and moisturises skin really good..it also has a nice sent..its really effective.Alverde is one of my favourite brands🌚As I said really affordoble...i really recomend it
Martina R.
Dugo Selo,Croatia
This is great product. It cleans my face so well and it's smells wonderfull. I have a problem with acne and this helps a lot. I use it twice a day: in the morning and before I go ti sleep. I alsi use it ti remove my makeup on evening. I would recommend this product to any one who has acne issueses.
Zala M.
My mom tends to use this a lot, so why not try it right? It's easy to apply but doesn't have a specific smell. It's all natural and vegan, which I also find nice.
Sue H.
It's really good. It hydriats very good and is really cheap. I have very dry skin and for me it is very very good. I really like it and recommend it :)
Gabriela P.
One of the best moisturizers I've had It makes my skin soft and smooth. This is one of the best trademarks I've tried, also cheap and worth it one.
Martina
Non mi è piaciuto. Buona profumazione ma non svolgeva la sua funzione di deodorante. Costa molto poco. Sicuramente non lo ricomprerei
IANCU I.
Oradea
Is Alverde suitable for oily skin?