BY ALVERA

Alvera All Natural Roll-On Deodorant Aloe Herbal Description: Guaranteed to contain no animal ingredients, alcohol, dyes, artificial preservatives or bactericides. This all natural, all vegetable deodorant formula is designed to keep you dry and odor-free throughout the entire day. This unique lotion formula conditions your skin as it works to provide a safe and non-irritating, yet effective, alternative to chemical deodorants. Free Of Animal ingredients, alcohol, dyes, artificial preservatives or bactericides. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Ingredients: 75% ALOE VERA GEL, herb water (containing arnica, calendula, gentian root and coriander), alcloxa (contains allantoin), glyceryl stearate, gum arabic, whole oat protein, witchhazel, grapefruit seed extract, comfrey, TEA, fragrance. 75% aloe vera gel, herb water (containing arnica, calendula, gentian root and coriander), alcloxa (an allantoin derivative), glyceryl stearate, gum arabic, whole oat protein, witch hazel, grapefruit seed extract, comfrey infusion. see more...

• So, I'm very interested in using this product. I've had i...1 Answers
jai k.
Santa Monica
Not a fan of this particular scent. For me, it didn't really do the trick. I much prefer Alvera's Aloe & Almonds scent to this one. Don't get me wrong....this one works and doesn't leave any marks on clothing, but doesn't smell as great imho.
Kayla T.
My parents order these in bulk from their website for me whenever I go away to college. I love it. It goes on smoothly without and streaking like from other products. It also doesn't irritate my underarms. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a natural deodorant.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I ordered this one by accident when i was trying to get the Aloe and almonds scented one. The smell of this one isnt my favorite but it works just as well and the aloe and almonds one. keeps me dry and smelling good all day and doesnt stain my clothes.
Jeneva G.
So, I'm very interested in using this product. I've had issues with natural deodorants in the past not holding up and really not blocking oder. Does this really work??