BY ALURATEK, INC. #5 in Memory Cards

Aluratek AUCR200 Card Reader Supports MicroSD; MiniSD; Memory Stick (MS); Memory Stick Pro; Memory Stick Duo; Memory Stick Pro Duo; Secure Digital (SD); MMC and RS-MMC formats Compliant with USB 2.0 specification Fast data transfer of up to 480 Mbps, between your cell phone / smartphone / PDA and computers Backward-compatible with USB 1.1 specification Plug-and-play, hot-swappable, and hot-pluggable Compatible with Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, XP, and Vista, as well as Mac OS X v10.3.9 or newer see more...

• wow great .very good i nedd this to make a video about it...1 Answers
melanie m.
Ozone Park, NY
This reader is very useful and cheap. It is very easy to use and great if you want to view your pictures on a computer screen. I found it very useful !
Allie C.
Compact yet effective, this memory card reader works very well and has many different attachments. Bought this at Walmart for under 10 dollars.
Aabdolah E.
wow great .very good i nedd this to make a video about it in my channels
on youtube .i make videos about shoping online and tell people to buy
the thongs from the internet and im also stading marketing sow it eseay
to me to sell this product .my channels have subscribres betwen 100 and
adress .....
Saadani A.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
AbdEl G.
casablanca
The Aluratek AUCR200 Multi-Media card reader gives you fast, easy transfer of data between your flash media and computer, and a form factor convenient both for use and for carrying. The 3-slot reader connects by a USB 2.0 plus on a short cord, so it doesn't block your other USB ports.It reads Secure Digital, Multi-Media Card, miniSD, microSD, RS-MMC, Sony Memory Stick (MS, MS-Pro, MS-Duo, and MS-Pro Duo) media,. Please see specifications section for a complete list of compatible media types. It supports slot-to slot read/write functions, as well, so you don’t need to upload to the computer before downloading to a second media card.It's compatible with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, and Vista, and Mac OS X (v. 10.3.9) and higher. The slim, stylish reader will fit easily into your briefcase or backpack, and will look great on your desktop.
Hello I am here for everyone Ilove this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI
is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help thecompany promote
Aabdolah E.
wow great .very good i nedd this to make a video about it in my channels on youtube .i make videos about shoping online and tell people to buy the thongs from the internet and im also stading marketing sow it eseay to me to sell this product .my channels have subscribres betwen 2012.my adress is :name : *aabdolah essaidicontry morocco zip cod 20230....