BY NONE #13 in Digital Photo Frames

More than just a digital photo frame, Aluratek raises the bar with its new (DLD) Digital Lifestyle Device. View hi resolution print quality pictures easily by inserting your camera or camcorders digital media card or USB thumb drive directly onto Aluratek's (DLD). Play slideshows, zoom, rotate, and listen to hi quality background music all at the touch of a button with the included remote control. Switch to movie mode and enjoy amazing video and audio near HD quality. Browse and listen to FEATURES: Photo Viewer, Audio Player, Video Player 15' TFT LCD see more...

Shen D.
Surprise, AZ
I received this as a gift. It's an impressive looking frame with a beautiful picture. It has some decent features like expandable memory and the ability to play videos. However not all video types are able to play on it and you don't have the option to randomly play your pictures in the slide show. It's a good starter picture frame but lacking in over all features.
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
The Aluratek ADMPF315F Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame works very well. It holds quite a few pictures and is easy and convenient to use. It's quite affordable and I would recommend it to my friends.
Lauren P.
Marstons Mls, MA
This is such a great product! It's a great way to share photos with friends and it's perfect for a special occasion like a birthday party or an anniversary party. The guests will love it too!
Liz L.
Los Banos , California
stacy e.
I won this at a previous baby-shower that i went to and it is honestly one of my favorite things on display in my room right now! Awesome way of sharing awesome memories! I won this at a previous baby-shower that i went to and it is honestly one of my favorite things on display in my room right now! Awesome way of sharing awesome memories!

Shawanda W.
Detroit, MI
I would really love this photo frame because its digital and i wouldn't have to have a lot of pictures hanging every where one can do the job
Alisha P.
Hamilton, AL
This was my very first digital photo frame and I love it. it's perfect in displaying all your memories
ashley f.
Largo, FL
does the picture quality for this actually look as good as it does on the box?