Aluminum Free Lume Deodorant Hypoallergenic Odor Sheild Unscented 2.2 Oz

Is this little black dress approved? I'm on the fence but I'm hesitant if it leaves white marks on clothing.
Has anyone tried this product?
Does this work? I am post-partum and looking for something to really help with my newly acquired underarm scent. Hormones! Aluminum Free Lume Deodorant Hypoallergenic Odor Sheild Unscented 2.2 Oz
Start your review of Aluminum Free Lume Deodorant Hypoallergenic Odor Sheild Unscented 2.2 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
All the heart eyes. I have been using this for 2 weeks and I am so amazed. Since having kids I have not been able to find a deodorant that works for me, THIS is the one. No stickiness, so sweat NO smell! For 48 hours!
Downers Grove, IL
Aluminum Free Lume Deodorant Hypoallergenic Odor Sheild Unscented 2.2 Oz uploaded by Christina D.
Great deodorant! I’ve been using Lume for 2 weeks now and it works wonderfully. I don’t stink and there’s no rash or skin discoloration. I’ve tried Native & Schmidt’s, they both worked great as far as odor is concerned, but I started getting reactions on my underarms - dark skin & a rash. Fingers crossed it continues to work. I also bought the cream since it summer flats/sandal weather to help with sweaty feet. Embarrassing to admit, but now they don’t smell. 😂
Herriman, UT
Aluminum Free Lume Deodorant Hypoallergenic Odor Sheild Unscented 2.2 Oz uploaded by vanessa L.
I love this deodorant so much. It's unscented and it works. After using it for a week or so every day, you only need to put it on every other day, or even every three days. It does reduce my sweat a little, but the sweat that I sweat has no smell at all. It's also great because it can be used anywhere on the body. Feet, tummy rolls, under boobs, private parts, anywhere. I highly recommend this deodorant.
Kannapolis, NC
I tried everything I found on store shelves and while I didnt usually get a rash, they definitely were not strong enough to last all day. Lume however did just fine during last weeks heatwave. For non aluminum free I use secret clinical to give you an idea of the strength I need but that stuff isnt safe for thigh crevasis and under boobs. Lume is safe and effective for both of those. I'm a big boobed girl living in a southern hot climate.... lume is a great help, totally eliminated my need to add baby powder 4 times a day... which is a good thing because it's one swipe and done for at least a day... maybe even 2. Also, no crazy residue on clothes.
Eagan, MN
I don’t think I was using this correctly—maybe my clothes were just too old and contained old body odor. I got the spray it suggested to spray on clothes to eliminate old odor, but it didn’t help. Eventually I just opted to go with a different natural deodorant that I like. I stank. 🤷‍♀️
The most amazing deodorant that i can found, is my second time ordering this and works fantastic only thing you need to wash your clothes with persil to remove the wax from the other brands deodorant
New Kensingtn, PA
I love this deodorant and that I can use it on my feet and other parts of my body that may smell less than fresh especially in the heat. It's a safe alternative to traditional aluminum deodorants. Also the tube lasts a very long time so the initial investment goes far.
Modesto, CA
Amazing! Can use anywhere, a fresh scent. A bit spendy but to me it's worth it. It prevents stink, and I REALLY love you can put it anywhere without any type of issue.
This went on wet and takes a while to dry. During workouts, it left me feeling slimy but I did not smell any odor. I won't be repurchasing this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lake View Terrace
5 months ago
Yadira C. • 4 months ago
For odor yes but you still do sweat, I’ve seen some people say their sweat reduces or even goes away after some time of using the product
Newark, NJ
8 months ago
Has anyone tried Lume D. ? What were your thoughts? Did it last?
vanessa L. • 8 months ago
It works awesome for me! After using it consistently for about a week, I usually only need to put it on every other day. I love it. It's also great because it doesn't stain my clothes like some other deodorants. Plus, you can put it anywhere, I use it where I need it once a week and it's enough.