Home & GardenAluma Wallet
Aluminum Wallet, Red, 1 ea

Aluma Wallet Aluminum Wallet, Red, 1 ea

by Aluma Wallet

Indestructible Aluminum Wallet Easy Access! Accordion Design. ID Theft Resistant. Keeps RFID cards safe Crush Resistant Ultra-Slim Water Resistant For Men Women Made with super light aluminum, AlumaWallet is water resistant, crush resistant and ID theft resistant so your valuables stay safe and secure. The multi-pocket accordion design gives you easy access to cards and cash and the alloy protects DFID chips in credit cards from ID theft. Take yours home today!

I have seen this at bed bad and beyond, is it worth it?
Start your review of Aluma Wallet Aluminum Wallet, Red, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Shen D.
El Mirage, AZ
Great for storing and organizing cards such as credit/debit, business or rewards cards. Also the buggiest benefit is it secures your identity and information from potential card swipers.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
I was given this wallet several years ago as a gift. At first I thought "an aluminum wallet, really?" but I love it. It conveniently holds all my cards. No more having to slide them out of those sleeves that end up getting too loose or keep cards in different locations because my wallet doesn't have enough slots. I have pulled this thing out at the check out many time and had a lot of compliments. Not because it's stylish but because its so easy and convenient and all my card are right there. The wallet is in my purse and takes a beating and has never opened up and spilled my cards.
Kerry-anne V.
Port of spain
At first when my husband got it i thought it was great. It says its waterproof, and practically nothing can break it, but after using it for a week or so it fell out his hand and broke. I would suggest if using this, it shouldnt be an everyday use.