BY ALTOIDS

Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. The Altoids brand has expanded to include sugar-free mints in miniature portable tins. For the latest content from Altoids and to order products we invite you to visit Altoids.com.

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, GUM ARABIC, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, GELATIN, COLOR (RED 40).

Buy on Amazon
  • "These mints are perfect for diabetics and they are very strong so you would only need one to get the job done." in 1 review
  • "i always have this on my bag for an instant fresh breath everytime i eat something fishy." in 1 review
dashavia f.
florida
Altoids Sugar Free Wintergreen Smalls Mints keep these in my College JanSport bookbag just in case I have stink breath after eating Subway for lunch it is very minty
Kari M.
These are the strongest mints out there to help freshen your breath in a pinch! I like that these are smaller because sometimes mint can be overbearing. The flavor is great I prefer wintergreen mint over peppermint. They are literally at any store or gas station right by registers. I leave a pack in my car at all times. Being a smoker it def cuts down on the cigarette breath.
Ashley L.
These are very adorable mini mints! They come in a super convenient little tin. The mints themselves are very tiny, but enough to freshen your breath! Love how minty it is. Overall, very great product.
Neferrah B.
Black Jack, MO
I love these mints I make sure to keep a tin with me where ever I go, they are really affordable and they keep my breath really fresh. I would recommend this to everyone because they taste really good and they are perfect travel size, they are all around perfect.
Heather V.
Lexington, VA
Wintergreen Altoids are my absolute favorites! Some people think they're too strong, but I love them! I always keep some in my purse (one could say that I'm addicted to them as I'm constantly popping them in my mouth!). I also have some stomach issues here and there, and I'll suck on one or two when I begin to feel some discomfort, and it really helps.
Shan R.
Honolulu, HI
Nothing can go wrong with these Altoids Wintergreen. They are my most favorite mints. I have been repurchasing them since about two years ago. I like to buy the small size ones as the packaging is so handy to put in your bag and such.
Michele M.
I picked up these wintergreen ones by mistake one time and didn't feel like driving back to the store to exchange them. Much to my surprise I LOVE them. I usually hate wintergreen flavored candy/gum. These have a light sweet flavor that really is refreshing. I will continue to pick them up.
Mo M.
I love these little guys! They are deliciously addicting! I wish the tin came with more than just 25-30 little mints. The tin is big enough to host at least 75. They are great for quick fix bad breath!
Carol N.
Saint Paul, MN
Oh, how I love Altoids - and now in Sugar Free, ideal for me as I had a weight loss surgery (Duodenal Switch) & have to minimize carb intake. These take away my 'ketone breath', resulting from the rapid weight loss. TMI warning: also great in the BR - warn your partner, though!
Emily P.
I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to mints as I'm not a huge fan of peppermint flavors. I was so excited when I tried these wintergreen flavored mints and loved them. They taste great and leave my breathe smelling fresh for a while. A must after my morning coffee!
Carmen R.
Independence, MO
Is it too minty strong? Thanks!
Alina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I miss those old Altoid. The big chunk one.. Do anyone know what happend to those?
Fanii J.
Are these better than the regular ones ?
Tione R.
Anybody thought this was Juicy fruits?
dashavia f.
florida
Does cover stank breath? I keep one in my purse it is too minty