BY ALTOIDS #10 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. The Altoids brand has expanded to include sugar-free mints in miniature portable tins. For the latest content from Altoids and to order products we invite you to visit Altoids.com.

Ingredients: Sorbitol, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Sucralose.

• I've heard these are good but are they really? They seem ...2 Answers
  • I have heard these are good but are they really good? 2 Answers
  • I have heard these are good but are they really good? 2 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Kaitlyn a.
Pensacola, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As a kid my dad always had Altoids in his pocket, one of those things now that I’m grown up I now carry in my purse.
They keep your breath fresh and brings back priceless memories.
I also like that they are sugar free, so I don’t feel so bad eating so many 😂
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
SMALL! Small is an understatement. These tiny little mints don't do anything not make want to eat more food fresh breathe. I will not purchase again especially when these cost nearly as much as the bigger Altoids which are great when your congested. Don't like these small ones.
Holly K.
Tifton
The peppermint flavor taste very natural and they are sugar free which is a plus. The tin can doesn't take up much room in my purse. Once the mint is gone the flavor in my mouth is pretty much gone.
Natalie O.
Olathe , KS
Keto friendly !!! Yay!!! These are our go to mints and they don’t upset our tummy. We are a sugar free family so we have trouble finding a good mint that doesn’t have weird ingredients.
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
Love the smaller size container same minty taste i know and love i added these into party bags for a bachlorette party even helped keep my sister not so nausea on her wedding day
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my best friend since four months ago when I eat one at my cousins house. Refreshing,not too sweet and helps with sore throats. Great value and easy to find. I have one package in my purse and my husband also has one in his backpack.
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like the Altoids Smalls better than the original size, which are too much for me. These are perfect and fits in smaller purses so I can always have minty breath.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These mints are so strong and I love them. I hate the feeling after eating other mints and it fades away so fast, but that doesn’t happen with these. I also love the little tons and have saved a few of them for things around the house.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
Beats Gum or any other mint by far. I have a fear of having bad breath before I go to a friends house or into anywhere so I always pop one of these bad boys and it helps. I don't eat them like candy because you do get a sick feeling if you eat them a lot but a couple of times a day is a good idea and I highly recommend if you are going on your first date, wedding day or anything important.
Kelly C.
The only brand of mints I eat! Honestly I was expecting these to be stronger in terms of the mint flavor, but considering how small they are, they're great. They are sugar free which is a plus, because they won't harm your teeth from eating them often. I would recommend these! I always have them in my purse.
Jacob K.
Tarzana, CA
Which altoids mints leave you with the freshest breath?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these spicy? And hard
Lachelle T.
Cheyenne, WY
What's your favorite flavor? why?
Chris V.
Hey how do they taste being sugar free can you taste the artificial sweetener
Sarah W.
O Fallon, IL
Are these so strog that they will burn your mouth?