BY ALTOIDS #29 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. The Altoids brand has expanded to include sugar-free mints in miniature portable tins. For the latest content from Altoids and to order products we invite you to visit Altoids.com.

Ingredients: Sorbitol, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Sucralose.

• I've heard these are good but are they really? They seem like the...2 Answers
  • I have heard these are good but are they really good? 2 Answers
  • I have heard these are good but are they really good? 2 Answers
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like the Altoids Smalls better than the original size, which are too much for me. These are perfect and fits in smaller purses so I can always have minty breath.
Kelly C.
The only brand of mints I eat! Honestly I was expecting these to be stronger in terms of the mint flavor, but considering how small they are, they're great. They are sugar free which is a plus, because they won't harm your teeth from eating them often. I would recommend these! I always have them in my purse.
Rain K.
These are my favorite mints!!!! I like it more than the big original ones. I was surprised how those two have different textures, and I do prefer this one's texture. The other one gets crumbly too fast compared to this one. Since these are very small, it's easy to keep it in a purse or a pouch and tale it anywhere and everywhere!
Molly B.
Lansdale, PA
I LOVE altoids!! I find that they're one of the few mints that actually freshen my breath! I use them almost everyday, mostly because I just love the flavor! They're definitely one of the best mints I've used. 100% would buy again
Stacy P.
San Diego, TX
Altoids are really strong when it comes to the peppermint flavor. Thats the only one i have tried, i don't know if there are any other flavors. If you want a mint that has a very strong smell and also that last a long time this is for you. I don't like it because it takes over all my taste buds. It's okay just not for me.
Jayme W.
I love these! Super conscience to carry around in your pocket, purse, or wristlet. Completely affordable and a great stocking stuffer for the holiday. You can find them anywhere! I just wish they were a bit more minty.
Kameron D.
They're super small and continent to carry with you wherever you go. You don't get a ton in the container, but they lasted for a while, I usually eat a few at a time. I purchased them at target at the checkout area.
Krista M.
Atwater, CA
I absolutely love these powerful little mints. There's nothing like altoids and fact that they're so compact strong, its perfect for when you're out and about and coming in contact with people and you don't want that nasty breath!
Jackelyne S.
Los Angeles
altoids are really strong in peppermint flavor. which is not my cup of tea because it just takes over my mouth. they're good for those that want a long lasting breath refresher. otherwise lifesavers are a good subtle flavored alternative.
Laila I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these mints! They have different flavors and are perfect for on the go. It comes with a lot and it's a good value. They flavors are always really good too and long lasting.
Jacob K.
Tarzana, CA
Which altoids mints leave you with the freshest breath?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these spicy? And hard
Lachelle T.
Cheyenne, WY
What's your favorite flavor? why?
Chris V.
Hey how do they taste being sugar free can you taste the artificial sweetener
Sarah W.
O Fallon, IL
Are these so strog that they will burn your mouth?