BY ALTOIDS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jenn M.
Mukilteo, WA
I LOVE MINI ALTOIDS. I go through altoids very quickly because my job has me speaking to people face to face a lot. The original size altoids tended to get very powdery and bother my throat at times. Additionally, after going through a bunch of tins, I started not being able to taste the flavor very well. I like that the mini's are like a hard candy in that they have more concentrated, stronger flavor and don't separate. The smaller container also just fits better into pockets or purses.
Natalie A.
Altoids are the STRONGEST mints I have ever tried. The first time I ever tried one was when my friend offered me one, and I was not expecting the strength of these little mints. It made my eyes water from how minty this was, and that minty scent stayed in my mouth, keeping my breath fresh, for a very long time. Really impressed with them.
LEAR23582  YOLIMAR MEZA L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These mints altoids are too rich and refreshing movement after every meal, I take away my anxiety to eat when it should not, leave a minty smell in the mouth and is delicious, the box is the plus on this occasion are metal so adorable that I could never throw away, are inexpensive and are easily met
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
These little mints pack a big punch . I love the tin . This is definitely a good value for all the mints that you get . It is affordable . I think it looks like a gentlemen's or lady's mint a more grown up mint . I would repurchase these and it's a good stocking stuffer as well.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Cute little pack, smaller than the normal pack you get. Suger free for those that are looking at there sugar. They aren't the best, as I do not like altoids that much but they are helpful to have a small pack like this on hand at all times in your purse
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I always have Altoids. I remember the first time I tried them I loved the refreshing mint flavor. It is true that they are curiously strong. They last a long time and are very affordable. I truly love the tin box they come in. This sets Altoids apart from the rest.
Jimena Z.
Ft worth , TX
I actually love these! They don't taste gross and have so many different flavors! They last longer than actual breath mints! Total recommend this if you have nasty breath!
Stephanie L.
Lexington, KY
These are perfect because the pack the maximum amount of freshness into a tiny mint so that you can quickly chew it and be extremely minty and fresh! The small container is also easy to store.
Husn A.
Altoids Smalls Sugar Free Minta, Simply Mint - 0.37 Oz, 9 Pack

Altoids is a very good brand. I just had one of these mints today. Everyone in my household buys them.
Christina O.
Altoids are definitely a must keep in stock type of candy- the perfect freshness for anytime of day!! Love that they made minis... now the perfect size!
Kaylie S.
Grandville, MI
R these spicy to u guys
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What ur fav altoid flavor?
Kaylie S.