BY ALTOIDS

Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. The Altoids brand has expanded to include sugar-free mints in miniature portable tins. For the latest content from Altoids and to order products we invite you to visit Altoids.com.

Ingredients: Sorbitol, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Sucralose, Color (Red 40 Lake).

• What have you reused your Altoids tin for?4 Answers
Betsy K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I spend time with key clients all day long. Fresh brush is super important so I count great dental care, lots of hydration with water and strong mints like Altoids Smalls. They are flavorful and leave my mouth feeling fresh.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m a huge fan of these cinnamon Altoids I love the smell and taste of cinnamon these were in a cute little container you fit easily in your pocket or purse. Very affordable and I highly recommend them.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
Love love love these little guys. they have an A on them which the big ones do not! they are just adorable. I think the tins that they come in are useful too. I buy a pack every time I see them!
Brianna W.
Marietta, GA
We usually have study dates that consist of chipotle right before class. So these always come in handy right after eating such and before conversing with others in the class. They are a great taste and leave you with refreshing breath!
Tracy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always have these in my purse. They are small and fit right in the little pocket. Great for a little sweetness even though they are sugar free. I can eat a few and not feel guilty. And the cinnamon flavor is wonderful!
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
This is proof that sometimes good things come in small packages. These tiny mints are picked with cinnamon flavor that last a long time. Perfect size to keep in your desk, purse, car or coat pocket.
Katrina P.
I feel like the full sized Altoids are too much - about halfway through I'm over eating it. I love that they introduced a mini size because the flavor is not too overwhelming when it's smaller.
Trisha K.
I'm addicted to these little mints. I keep a tin in my purse at all times. The cinnamon is spicy enough to keep me awake AND freshen my breathe. I can't eat more than one at a time though...
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
Cinnamon has never been my favorite, but I'm a fan of these. They are pretty potent so you only need one or two. I love the small size. They conveniently fit in my purses or even my pocket.
Jo C.
Peoria, AZ
These small Altoids are great to keep in your purse. They have a strong enough mint flavor to help with your breath. They are also sugar free for those who are watching their sugar intake.
Heather M.
Sedalia, MO
What have you reused your Altoids tin for?

Kohl's