BY ALTOIDS

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Altoids smalls peppermint sugar-free mints 50 ct see more...

• I've heard these are good but are they really? They seem like the...2 Answers
  • I have heard these are good but are they really good? 2 Answers
  • I have heard these are good but are they really good? 2 Answers
Leslie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love these. I prefer the smalls over the original Altoids. They're strong & give you fresh breath. They're easy to eat more than one serving (1) at a time. Once I finish them off I wash the tin & reuse it for bobby pins, sewing pins, and other small items. Side note: I've never had these melt in the heat of my car but the original Altoids have!
Lauren R.
Altoids are my favorite go-to purse and beach bag accessory. Who doesn't want fresh, minty breath before, during, and after the day is through? This small tin is barely noticeable, but boy oh boy, these mints sure do pack a punch! Just one, or you're feeling adventurous, two, will leave your breath feeling perfect for hours to come!
Stacy P.
San Diego, TX
Altoids are really strong when it comes to the peppermint flavor. Thats the only one i have tried, i don't know if there are any other flavors. If you want a mint that has a very strong smell and also that last a long time this is for you. I don't like it because it takes over all my taste buds. It's okay just not for me.
Rachel J.
I love these mints. They are super convenient to carry around. They are not super pricey! You can find them at any supermarket. I like these because they have a fresh taste, without the extra sugary flavor. I make sure to always carry these wherever I go! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Emily H.
Castaic, CA
These mints are super convenient if you have a small purse with not a lot of space and the tin also fits great in your pocket! The taste is minty but not as strong as the normal sized Altoids. Perfect if you want a mint that tastes fresh and won't burn your tongue!
Jenni S.
For me im a gum type of person but i always keel a pack of altoids in my purse and these small sugrar free mints are the best thing not only dose it leave you with a fresh minty mouth but is also really convinient because they come in a small pack definitely love
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
I love these mints! It feels like I am skiing through the snowy mountains and the cool air is flowing into my nostrils lol! This mint will definitely keep your breath fresh. I also like these smaller altoids better than the original ones.
Jackelyne S.
Los Angeles
altoids are really strong in peppermint flavor. which is not my cup of tea because it just takes over my mouth. they're good for those that want a long lasting breath refresher. otherwise lifesavers are a good subtle flavored alternative.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
I absolutely love these! They keep your breath super fresh and are great to throw in a purse. I think they last much longer than other ones and they are on par price wise. I really love these and will always been a fan of them!
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I LOVE Altoids but beware, these mints are powerful. I'm pretty positive these little mints can mask any undesired scent. They are inexpensive and can be found at most gas stations, grocery, and retail stores.
Jacob K.
Tarzana, CA
Which altoids mints leave you with the freshest breath?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these spicy? And hard
Lachelle T.
Cheyenne, WY
What's your favorite flavor? why?
Chris V.
Hey how do they taste being sugar free can you taste the artificial sweetener
Sarah W.
Hamel, IL
Are these so strog that they will burn your mouth?