BY ALTOIDS #22 in Hard Candy

• Are these super sour or just a little sour?5 Answers
  • Are these super fruity? Are they refreshing or more fun?1 Answers
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
I loved these. I have no idea why they don't sell them anymore. They should totally bring these back! I wasn't a huge sour person, but these I could totally handle. I loved throwing them in my purse and eating one when I wanted something a little sweet.
Catheryn C.
Catheryn C.
Ahhh!!! I used to love these as a kid! They're initial sour taste, then sweet aftertaste never failed to satisfy my sweet-tooth. I could almost eat one whole thing in a single sitting they were that good! I also loved the tangerine flavor
Madison F.
Madison F.
Homewood, AL
I have not been able to find these in many years. They were some of my absolute FAVORITE candies. I would go through one of these a day! I would so purchase these if they were ever sold locally in my town again!
Mrs T.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
These used to be my favorite! nowadays these are so many different kinds of mint brands making "candy" that are not mints. These are pretty good though, haven't seen these around in a long while!
Lex R.
Lex R.
These NEED NEED NEED NEED to make a come back they're so good I loved these as a kid and just looking at the packaging brings back so many memories 😭
Cati P.
Cati P.
Sugar Land, TX
I miss these so much! The orange ones were my favorite!! Just enough sour for your taste buds! I wish I could still find them at the store!
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Oh my gosh what happened to these?? I used to always eat these a few years back. The flavor is awesome! It was my favorite back in the day!
Clara K.
Clara K.
Seattle, WA
I miss these so much!! These were the perfect candies to keep in your purse. I wonder why they decided to discontinue this?
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
The best. I miss all of the delicious Altoids they used to make. These and the citrus were my favorite growing up.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
I used to always have a can of these in my back back at school, but now you can't find them. makes me sad :(
Gianna H.
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA
Where can I find these! I like them better than the mints but can't find them anywhere!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Are these good or not?
Kendra T.
Kendra T.
Where they still make these?!?! They were SO GOOD!
Gwen R.
Gwen R.
Azle, Tx
Are these super sour or just a little sour?
Rose G.
Rose G.
Are these still available?? Where can you buy them?! I thought they were gone?