BY ALTOIDS #32 in Hard Candy

• Are these super sour or just a little sour?6 Answers
  • Are these super fruity? Are they refreshing or more fun?1 Answers
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
I loved these. I have no idea why they don't sell them anymore. They should totally bring these back! I wasn't a huge sour person, but these I could totally handle. I loved throwing them in my purse and eating one when I wanted something a little sweet.
Catheryn C.
Catheryn C.
Ahhh!!! I used to love these as a kid! They're initial sour taste, then sweet aftertaste never failed to satisfy my sweet-tooth. I could almost eat one whole thing in a single sitting they were that good! I also loved the tangerine flavor
Madison F.
Madison F.
Homewood, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have not been able to find these in many years. They were some of my absolute FAVORITE candies. I would go through one of these a day! I would so purchase these if they were ever sold locally in my town again!
Lex R.
Lex R.
These NEED NEED NEED NEED to make a come back they're so good I loved these as a kid and just looking at the packaging brings back so many memories ūüė≠
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Oh my gosh what happened to these?? I used to always eat these a few years back. The flavor is awesome! It was my favorite back in the day!
Cati P.
Cati P.
Sugar Land, TX
I miss these so much! The orange ones were my favorite!! Just enough sour for your taste buds! I wish I could still find them at the store!
Clara K.
Clara K.
Seattle, WA
I miss these so much!! These were the perfect candies to keep in your purse. I wonder why they decided to discontinue this?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Dont you just hate when you end up loving something just for them to discontinue it!? These were it for me. I loved these so much, they had a supee bitter kick to them and then they were nice and sweet. They made your mouth water and sometimes id you ate to many would leave little blisters on your tongue but i loved sour candy as a child. I wish they still made these!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
My mouth started watering as soon as I saw this!

WHERE ARE THESE NOW?!

Do they sell them anymore?

I need them.

Seriously though, they're so good. A mix of sweet and sour. (Mostly sour) that is so good. I could eat so many of these things in one sitting.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Pensacola, FL
These bring me back to childhood in California...I know right! I really don't know why these are not making a come back because these were the best flavor. ESPECIALLY the mango and citrus flavors! I was actually talking about this the other day and I would purchase them in a heartbeat!
Gianna H.
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA
Where can I find these! I like them better than the mints but can't find them anywhere!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Are these good or not?
Gwen R.
Gwen R.
Azle, Tx
Are these super sour or just a little sour?
Kendra T.
Kendra T.
Where they still make these?!?! They were SO GOOD!
Rose G.
Rose G.
Are these still available?? Where can you buy them?! I thought they were gone?