BY ALTOIDS

Altoids® Peppermint.
Since 1780.
The original celebrated.
Curiously strong mints.
100% natural. see more...

• What's your favorite thing about this product? Nothing really gra...2 Answers
  • Which one is better? Wintergreen or peppermint? 3 Answers
  • Ive hears these mints are really strong, i cant eat really strong...2 Answers
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Have always loved the stronger flavor of altoids. Great peppermint taste and it makes it easy to find in the candy isle because of its distinct metal box. Have tried the cinnamon flavored ones as well and have fallen in love with the mini altoid cinnamon ones and the small package makes them easy to take with me wherever I go.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
These mints are the absolute best! I always have them with me. They pack a great punch of freshness and mint to your breath. It also works so quick. A ton can has enough to last you a while. I'm a waitress and whenever I need a little fresh boost to talk to customers, this is it! You can never go wrong with Altoids.
Nephilim S.
I love these little mints! they really freshen your breath! especially if you had a beer or two! since one tin costs like 3 bucks i buy them when they are on sale or from costco cause its way cheaper that way. i keep these everywhere my backpack purse computer desk. I eat these mints like candy!
Ashley S.
I love these little mints! I'm very bad at biting my nails (I know. Eww) but these have helped my so much by keeping my mouth busy so I don't even think about biting. They taste pretty good, with no gross aftertaste, plus the extra fresh breath throughout the day is super nice.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
I love these mints way too much. My favorite flavor are the cinnamon ones, I like the spice they have. I also like how small these mints are but they aren't too small and hold a ton a flavor. The tin is also very easy to travel with and use for other things once it's empty.
Mary A.
ponca city, OK
I'm glad mints with no artificial sweeteners are still around. I used to be a gun chewer years ago, but since learning of the dangers of aspartame, I stopped and keep these mints in my purse instead. I love it and it freshens the breath nicely and the mintiness wakes me up!
Tammy D.
arkport , ny
I love these. I'm love all kinds of mits but these are my favorites. i do keep these in the care and when i go on a trip i carry them with me. i might eat them a few times a day. they are a good price wish i could find them at the dollar tree or find coupons for them.
Ember B.
These mints are strong and make a statement on your tongue. I have eaten these since I was a little girl and they bring back so many memories.
I like to buy them every once in awhile but they aren't my favorite. A little strong for me but still good.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is one of the best small mints with peppermint taste that last very long. It is also sugar free. I usually just take one mint, and it does the job in taking the bad breathe instantly and is strong. Is lightweight to take along everywhere.
Melody S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love these mints they are small but pack a punch. They cover garlic and onion breath. Plus the tins are perfect for storing other small things when you use all the mints. I have like 20 tins laying around the house.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I've never had this flavor. I've always had the ones in the red container. Are these just as strong?
laura c.
Pinellas Park, FL
Are they really strong?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Are these better than the original?
Taylor B.
How does it taste
LaShaundrea W.
How long should the mint taste actually last? Mines doesn't last long