BY ALTOIDS

Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. The Altoids brand has expanded to include sugar-free mints in miniature portable tins. For the latest content from Altoids and to order products we invite you to visit Altoids.com.

Ingredients: Sugar, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Gelatin, Colors (Blue 1, Yellow 5).

• They still make these??where are they sold?6 Answers
  • Where are these mints available? I am looking at my local drugsto...3 Answers
  • Why do these have a weird after taste?2 Answers
Altoids Curiously Strong Spearmint Mints
  • "this are my favorite gum because your mouth feels so fresh the smell is good it helps out for your breath." in 1 review
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite mint flavor of them all. I love soft mints and these ate one of my favorites. It is strong and it lasts a while even after you finish it. Your breathe will be minty fresh.
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
My favorite mints! I quit chewing gum a few months ago and started to just have mints on hand. These taste fantastic! I buy them in bulk at Sam's or in the multipacks at Walmart! I love the flavor and the texture of the mints!
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
*Literally* my favorite mint as far as product taste, effectiveness and no funky aftertaste! The only thing I would change would be to make the packaging more secure...Because sometimes it opens up in my bag once in a while.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are really strong but when you want fresh breath immediately, these work& fast. I like to keep these in my purse to avoid dry mouth & keep my breath feed, that's important for hygiene & for first impressions. I recommend this if you don't mind a strong ming and like having fresh breath and having a lot of product in the package for a good price. They last a while. I love them in all the flavors.
N. Y.
This is one of my favorite mints, I really like the fact that the mints our semi soft mints it almost ends up melting in your mouth. Great minty taste. Very strong! I would like it even more if it was all natural. But still a really good mint. Makes your breathe fresh and smelling great.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
Note I love Altoids candies any flavor. Spearmint as one of my families go to Flavors for Altoids. We buy them and there's regular and sugar-free. My personal favorite is the cinnamon apple and also the spearmint that I'm reviewing today. I love the strength of the Flavours and the long-lasting refreshment you get.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super strong! Does the trick and actually lasts a bit longer than I thought it would. Which is fantastic because they don't run out so quick and you don't have to keep re-stocking. It tastes good, just a little strong. But it definitely knocks out any bad taste in your mouth immediately
Latasha D.
I love these mints. They are strong enough that you do not feel like you need two just to cover up the bad breath. They are also like a compressed powder feel instead of like a hard candy kind of mint. The tin they come in is great for re-purposing small items too.
Lacey F.
I am not a huge spearmint fan, but these are pretty good and they smell amazing. You can find these in any check out line, but I bought mine at Meijer. They are cheaper when you buy them in bulk from Sam's Club.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
I love these little guys! My breath is so fresh and minty after I pop one. I keep them on me all the time. I pick them up at Target or the grocery store whenever I am running low. Highly recommended to others!
Elizabeth H.
Morgantown, Wv
They still make these??where are they sold?
Ayesha Q.
Durham, NC
Where are these mints available? I am looking at my local drugstores and cannot really find them?
Katie M.
Caldwell, ID
Why do these have a weird after taste?