BY ALTOIDS #29 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brittany B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dont you just hate when you end up loving something just for them to discontinue it!? These were it for me. I loved these so much, they had a supee bitter kick to them and then they were nice and sweet. They made your mouth water and sometimes id you ate to many would leave little blisters on your tongue but i loved sour candy as a child. I wish they still made these!
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
My mouth started watering as soon as I saw this!

WHERE ARE THESE NOW?!

Do they sell them anymore?

I need them.

Seriously though, they're so good. A mix of sweet and sour. (Mostly sour) that is so good. I could eat so many of these things in one sitting.
Stephanie R.
Omg this was my favorite Candy to eat as a child!! I am pretty sure they have this discontinued these because I cannot find them anywhere they taste AMAZING they have a tangy taste (the tangerine flavor)with a hint of sour
Shannon O.
Pensacola, FL
These bring me back to childhood in California...I know right! I really don't know why these are not making a come back because these were the best flavor. ESPECIALLY the mango and citrus flavors! I was actually talking about this the other day and I would purchase them in a heartbeat!
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember eating these as a kid and loving the taste . They lasted long and came in so many flavors . They packaging is great because they never seemed to get hot. The value was great for what you paid. I would repurchase them.  Great candy to keep on hand.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I never see these anymore and I love them. As a young teen I always ate these and this flavor and the Lemon are my favorites. Super sour I love it. I unfortunately do not really see these anymore I feel like they've disappeared and thats sad I hope they come back!
Elizabeth A.
Ridgeway, VA
While reading this review I feel like a girl chasing after a boy that's left please come back please please come back this was the best mint and the little tens are so cute and spending $300 on Amazon to get one box that has expired Altoids in it is quite ridiculous please bring them back
Kenia O.
I LOVE THESE!!!! The orange mandarin ones or whatever flavor those were were seriously delicious. I NEED 500 CANS OF THIS!!!! So good and delicious. Recommend to any sour candy junkies. They are soooooo good, I wish I could find these ......
Molly D.
Cincinnati, OH
These. Are. Addicting. Anything sour I am in love with, and these are the type of sour when you have too many they will make your tongue bleed. Now I know that is a turn off for some people, but oh my gosh I love them so much!
Alyssa T.
I loved these. I have no idea why they don't sell them anymore. They should totally bring these back! I wasn't a huge sour person, but these I could totally handle. I loved throwing them in my purse and eating one when I wanted something a little sweet.
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA
Where can I find these! I like them better than the mints but can't find them anywhere!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Are these good or not?
Gwen R.
Azle, Tx
Are these super sour or just a little sour?
Kendra T.
Where they still make these?!?! They were SO GOOD!
Rose G.
Are these still available?? Where can you buy them?! I thought they were gone?