BY ALTOIDS #6 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. The Altoids brand has expanded to include sugar-free mints in miniature portable tins. For the latest content from Altoids and to order products we invite you to visit Altoids.com.

Ingredients: Sugar, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor (Oil Of Peppermint), Gelatin.

• What's your favorite thing about this product? Nothing really gra...2 Answers
  • Which one is better? Wintergreen or peppermint? 3 Answers
  • Ive hears these mints are really strong, i cant eat really strong...2 Answers
Feleshka M.
McHenry, IL
These mints have been around forever ! I always have a pack in my purse and pop one after I eat anything or smoke if I don't have time to stop at home and brush my teeth ! They are a bit strong but I like these mints !
Bella F.
Winter springs
These are my favorite mints. The flavor is strong and long lasting. Very inexpensive and last quite a while. I love the packaging and save them sometimes for other uses. I would definitely Recommend this to a friend :)
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Any flavor of Altoids are always really good. The time can makes it easy to store in your purse or car. The peppermint flavor is strong but tastes so good. The packaging makes the mints last a long time.
Joeanuh M.
I really like these mints I eat them when I'm at school after breakfast and lunch I brought them at Target for a affordable price the mints leave my mouth feeling refreshed and cool
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Curiouser and curiouser! These mints are very strong and very useful. They come in handy at all times. I have them in my purse every where I go. For meetings, interviews, or if you are ever going to speak, ever you need to feel your freshest. 10 calories and strong enough to last through several hours. You'll have people wanting a kiss because the freshness is overwhelming! Highly recommend! AND you get a neat stash tin when you're finished with your mints!
Ashley S.
I love these little mints! I'm very bad at biting my nails (I know. Eww) but these have helped my so much by keeping my mouth busy so I don't even think about biting. They taste pretty good, with no gross aftertaste, plus the extra fresh breath throughout the day is super nice.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I pretty much keep these everywhere I can store them. Mints are my go to thing for a quick freshen up or just for something to munch on. The mint is so strong that I love it, honestly it's the best mint out there and all their other flavors as well. This one is by far my favorite next to wintermint. I keep altoids with me wherever I go.
Andrea V.
This mints are really good (actually, my favorites). I eat at least one per day, the quality is great and the variety of flavors are a lot for a product like this. The package I think is the best of this, is so cute! And you can use it for saving thins when you're done. Totally recommend this.
Lindsey J.
Easley, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Let me start off by saying i'm probably not the best person to ask about this product because i'm not a huge peppermint fan. These things pack a powerful punch to be so small. I remember grabbing one out of my dads car and it literally making my eyes water and my mouth drool. They are intense but hey, some people probably don't mind the strong flavor.
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
I always keep a tin of these in purse for any occasion that may come up. I like the wintergreen and the original peppermint. Then when I'm done with it I use the tins for other nifty things like holding change it it, a mini sewing kit, or loose buttons and trinkets.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I've never had this flavor. I've always had the ones in the red container. Are these just as strong?
laura c.
Pinellas Park, FL
Are they really strong?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Are these better than the original?
Taylor B.
How does it taste
LaShaundrea W.
How long should the mint taste actually last? Mines doesn't last long