Altoids Curiously Strong Peppermint Mints

Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. The Altoids brand has expanded to include sugar-free mints in miniature portable tins. For the latest content from Altoids and to order products we invite you to visit Altoids.com.

Ingredients: Sugar, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor (Oil Of Peppermint), Gelatin.

Is this good to buy?
Looks really nice really wanted to try this . Who is this in taste ? I mean it's good or bed ?
Start your review of Altoids Curiously Strong Peppermint Mints!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I really like these mints. These aren't as strong as the bigger mints. The wintergreeen is very good and takes away bad breath! The tin is a great pocket or purse size!” in reviews
Miller Place, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I’ve been purchasing these mints for years! I buy a huge box at Costco so they last. These are very strong but you do build up a tolerance believe it or not. I know that sounds strange. They are not calorie free so keep that in mind if you’re watching your diet. It’s minimal but worth mentioning in case you’re a mint binger. 😂 These will annihilate just about any odors you have in your mouth; garlic, onions, you name it. I always have these in my handbag and in my car. #altoids #mints #freshbreath #gamechanger
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Altoids Curiously Strong Peppermint Mints uploaded by Julia Q.
Altoids Curiously Strong Peppermint Mints uploaded by Julia Q.
I remember as a kid thinking that these were super strong but as I've gotten older I've come to really like the taste of these mints. I can't really tell if these help make my breath smell better but I do notice if I eat a few at a time maybe two or three then it really helps my breath but not with eating just one.
It has a really strong mint taste because of the peppermint oil, to the point that it doesn’t taste very appealing... I wouldn’t snack on this but it helps a lot of take the bad breath away! Which is probably why you got it in the first place. The tin itself is pretty cute though, and is definitely a plus.
PLANT CITY, FL
Purchased at: Target
This would get a full 5 ⭐ if they didn't contain gelatin. I am allergic to many of the sugar alternatives; which doesn't leave me many options for breath mints. These are WONDERFUL; however, I really wish they'd make them fully vegetarian and use a gelatin alternative. (Look up what gelatin is made of and you'll understand.)
Kansas City, MO
Altoids Curiously Strong Peppermint Mints uploaded by Deborah R.
I can not say there is a great deal of curiosity left to the altoids brand as a whole these days. 😆! Still If someone offers any flavor.... I always reach out to take one. Often purchase which ever flavor is availible. Not only do I enjoy these mints... I save/use every tin!
Appleton, WI
These mints are really flavorful and powerful. I love they aroma, it clears your sinuses so you can breath more easily. They come in handy tins to protect them so you can bring them with you anywhere. You can have them handy anytime you want to freshen your breath.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
So anyone that knows me, knows that I ALWAYS have mints or gum on me. Altoids are my go to tried and true mint. They are so strong in flavor, I love it. They're good for easing my stomach during a long car drive, too. I always restock on these when I'm running low.
Fresno, CA
My go to mints when I need to freshen up my breath. These are some what strong, I usually take two at a time. Make them a tad bit stronger and they would be perfect! Good flavor not a overwhelming taste or scent. I would definitely purchase when I run out
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how minty these make my breath! They taste so good as well! These also work wonders on upset stomachs! I keep this in my car and at home. It such a great value for how many you receive. Compare to leading brands. Definitely recommend!
Fords, NJ
Altoids Curiously Strong Peppermint Mints uploaded by Meloni K.
Peppermint Altoids are my favorite mints in the world. I eat them like candy. Probably not the best thing to do, but I can’t get enough of them! Peppermint definitely is the best flavor. If you like mints, these are the ones to get!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Manchester
il y a 4 mois
Sarah K. • il y a un mois
Altoids are a tin of very strong mints, it's not an eyeshadow palette. Hopefully this helps with your question?