BY ALTOIDS #6 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. The Altoids brand has expanded to include sugar-free mints in miniature portable tins. For the latest content from Altoids and to order products we invite you to visit Altoids.com.

Ingredients: Sugar, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor (Oil Of Peppermint), Gelatin.

• Which one is better? Wintergreen or peppermint? 4 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing about this product? Nothing re...3 Answers
  • Ive hears these mints are really strong, i cant eat reall...2 Answers
Danier C.
Rochester, NY
When I was younger, I hated these because of how strong they were, now I love them for the exact same reason! I have recently been trying to stop chewing gum, but I am obsessed with having fresh breath, so I started having these in my house and purse and they really do a great job. The fact that they are so intense really freshens my breath, but it also makes them taste less sweet, which I like.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
These are my favorite mints in the whole wide world! They are affordable, super minty and taste great. My only wish is that the flavor lasted longer and the lid to the tin was a bit more secure. Other than that, these are classic and superior mints!
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
A delightful and classic mint, I like to travel with them by keeping a tin in the car. They add comfort to my daily life, their strength calms my nerves. The best deal on these I’ve found are at Walmart. Save the tins, they’re a great mobile jewelry box, or storage for extra earring backs in case of emergency. This container is also an ideal surface for painting. 5 stars!
Becky S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When it comes to a strong mint for fresh breathe or taste Altoids have been around for years and probably will be for many more. They're strong, come in a neat metal tin that is reusable for other small items or to refill with mints and they're easy to find in most stores.
Kara E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to hate these but now I'm addicted. I could go through one of these in a whole day! If you aren't a fan of strong peppermints I would not recommend these, but if you love peppermint as much as I do you can't go wrong with these!
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
I like it as it refreshes my mouth and it’s also good chewing or just let it melt on ur tongue when you’re unease on road travel. It is very affordable and a good brand. It’s definitely worth the purchase.
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
These are addictive! Not only they provide a great peppermint breath but also it has a great flavor. I get one almost once a week. I don’t think it compares to anything else.
Gina L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best mints. I like the strong mint flavor. They're very affordable. I usually buy a big box of them at Costco or at Trader Joe's. For some reason, they're cheaper at Trader Joe's than at any other market. I've repurchased these countless times. I always have one tin in my car and in my bag.
skyeanne a.
READING, PA
When these first came out I would eat them all the time instead of mints. They we're my favorite and made you breath smell like mint which is what you want! I loved them and if they were still popular I would still have them in my purse.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Curiouser and curiouser! These mints are very strong and very useful. They come in handy at all times. I have them in my purse every where I go. For meetings, interviews, or if you are ever going to speak, ever you need to feel your freshest. 10 calories and strong enough to last through several hours. You'll have people wanting a kiss because the freshness is overwhelming! Highly recommend! AND you get a neat stash tin when you're finished with your mints!
India H.
Antioch, TN
I've never had this flavor. I've always had the ones in the red container. Are these just as strong?
laura c.
Pinellas Park, FL
Are they really strong?
Taylor B.
How does it taste
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these better than the original?
LaShaundrea W.
How long should the mint taste actually last? Mines doesn't last long