BY ALTOIDS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Where can you get these? I've never seen them anywhere.3 Answers
  • Altoids Curiously Strong Mints Liquorice Tins are really ...4 Answers
  • Who would actually want to chew liquorice gum?1 Answers
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I love Altoids, but this was a bit disappointing. The curiously strong was too much combined with the curiously strong flavor of licorice. Licorice fans may like this but for me it was a no go. still comes in handy though if you need quick fresh breath and its all you have in your car. Does the job.
Ronda R.
Altoids are my go to mints. I like their strong flavor. I just tried the liquorice. I think first you have to be a liquorice fan before you can even determine if these are good. I happen to be and loved them. I still prefer the mint.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
I always buy the original Altoids flavor. They are compact and I can keep them in my purse/brieff case. They really refresh your breath quickly with that delicious minty flavor. It is a great product with good packaging. I know they won't fall out or get loose!
Debby S.
My husband loves these, he keeps a tin in his car, and a tin at work. He eats 2 at a time. For me they are a little strong. If I do eat them I only can do 1 at a time. So beware, they are STRONG.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
I know a lot of people like these but I just can't get to like them. I've tried but every time I think the same thing: way too strong. The tin is the only thing I like about them.
Howard E.
I keep these on hand and love them.Did you know if you bit them in the dark they spark?I love the reusable tins for crafts too.If not for the metal tins I may or may not buy these.
Haley W.
Altoids are among the few mints that actually help my bad breath problem. And when they come in flavors that I usually like to taste, it makes them more enjoyable.
brandi g.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Altoids are amazing mints, Just not liquorice. Thats just wrong. Lol. Bad taste, Bad after taste, bad smell and don't kiss me with one of those in your mouth! lol.
marlo s.
Southampton, NJ
I like the small case they come in. The Liquorice taste I love and no after taste which is a plus. I really like Altoids, but this flavor is gross... I hate anything licorice flavored!!
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love black liquorice, so i really loved these. I must say though, if you do not like black liquorice you will absolutely hate these, they are very strong!
Amber S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Altoids Curiously Strong Mints Liquorice Tins are really good. I keep a can of these with me in desk at work,in my car,and in my purse. They are STRONG BUT they knock out any bad breath smells!
lyndsi w.
Sycamore, OH
Where can you get these? I've never seen them anywhere.
Lindsay Z.
Who would actually want to chew liquorice gum?
Amy L.
Hialeah, FL
I did not even know these existed! Where can I find them?