BY ALTOIDS #45 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Megan K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm actually not a fan of these because they are too strong! The honey flavor is nice and it's a sweet taste, but the overall strength of the mint makes me not even want to eat it! And it's great to have in your pocket or purse for a good refresher, but I think it's just too strong for me.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
I wish they sold these in stores again. These are some of the best altoids that the company has ever created. So different and you really can't find anything that is similar to them.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
I love all kinds of Altoids so when I saw this cool mint honey Altoid I decided to give them a try because I love anything with honey. I was afraid the mint honey combination with threw me off a little but I was pleasantly surprised and like them. My only downfall is I wish they were more readily available they're extremely hard to find. + I do wish they had a bit more honey flavor. I love it it's out to aids would come out with a honey ginger combo that would be tasty as well.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Altoids are great mints. Never tried the honey kind but love the peppermint and wintergreen kinds. Defintely work and keep my breth fresh. Problem is I have a hard time stopping eating them once I start.
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
I love to keep a tin of Altoids in my purse. I love them because they are very minty and not overly sweet. The package always makes me feel fancy when I open it and pull one out.
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
I have always liked Altoids and they are great breath fresheners. I have not seen this flavor yet, but would be willing to try it since it sounds very tasty!
Sydney K.
Le Roy, NY
These Altoids are so weird and different, in a good way! The flavor is like nothing I have ever tasting, yet it's so good. Refreshing honey minty taste.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite are the sugar free ones, the tins are smaller so easier to have in your purse. Love all the flavors, great to freshen breath.