Megan M.
Winnipeg, MB

Does anyone bake with these?

Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
3 years, 8 months ago
If you can think up a recipe for using these with baking, I will applaud your culinary skills.
Joe M.
Joe M.
3 years, 8 months ago
I have and it turned out great!influenster KATHERINE R. ▲ DASHBOARD SETTINGS LOGOUT
Tina H.
Tina H.
Georgetown, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
I honestly couldn't, they're super strong and just overall not my favorite. However, I could imagine if you crushed them into kind of a powder with some chunks, it could be sprinkled onto something sweet in the winter time.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
3 years, 9 months ago
No I have never done that
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 9 months ago
Haven't thought of baking with them before. Doesn't sound like a good idea though.
jeanne r.
jeanne r.
Gainesville, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
No, I can't imagine that they would dissolve well, but I suppose you might crush them and use them. Personally, I would think they are too strong for baking.
ANNASTASIA G.
Shawni T.
Shawni T.
Rialto, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
No don't like them but don't sound like a good idea.
April M.
April M.
Rockford, WA
3 years, 10 months ago
I have never heard of anyone baking with these... Unless they were enjoying one whilst baking!