BY ALTOIDS

Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. The Altoids brand has expanded to include sugar-free mints in miniature portable tins. For the latest content from Altoids and to order products we invite you to visit Altoids.com.

Ingredients: Sugar, Gum Arabic, Artificial Flavors, Gelatin, Color (Red 40).

Altoids Curiously Strong Cinnamon Mints
  • "If you fear that you have bad breath or you just have an unpleasant taste in your mouth, pop one of these in and you are set to go!" in 76 reviews
  • "They are very strong peppermint taste which is perfect if you need to get rid of the smell of horrible food or just want to freshen up your breath" in 53 reviews
  • "THEY ARE STRONG AND TASTE GREAT, I BUY THEM ALL THE TIME I BUY THE LITTLE ONES FOR MY POCKETBOOK YOU WILL HAVE FRESH BREATH FOR A LONG TIME AND I ALSO USE THEM FOR MY SINUSES PROBLEMS THEY WILL OPEN YOUR SINUSES UP ADN YOU CAN BREATHE BETTER" in 51 reviews
  • "If you like the strong peppermint flavor, they're your best bet; however I would suggest to get the little tins as the size of the little altoids are just right and not as overpowering as their bigger counterparts!" in 25 reviews
  • "Not only is the Altoid mints minty fresh, the tin you have after eating the minutes can be used for the camping excursion to hold necessities " in 20 reviews
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Strong cinnamon flavor in a hard candy. These are pricey, but you get a lot in each tin. The container stays closed in your purse. I pop one at a time in my mouth. It freshens your breath. These come in other flavors.
Amber S.
Abingdon
These are addictive. I use these to help curb cravings. I love the intense cinnamon flavor..it's sweet too. But I can't find these everywhere now. Only in some gas stations.
Chloe H.
Man, I love Altoids! You get a GREAT product with a great flavor for an even greater price. The in box fits perfectly in a pocket or a purse. I'm not as big of a fan of the peppermint altoids because they are so strong, but the cinnamon flavor is great being so strong. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like cinnamon, because you will indeed get cinnamon with this product. There was a while that I couldn't find the cinnamon flavor to purchase and nothing replaced it. I would definitely recommend if you like cinnamon.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I love Altoids Cinnamon Mints!

The flavor is delicious!! Growing up, we used to try to hold multiple Altoids in our mouths to see who could handle it the longest.

The cinnamon flavor is so good. It is very powerful at first, so make sure to take it easy!
Kaitie M.
Concord, MI
These are my favourite cinnamon mints. The only down side is they can be difficult to find in stores. I love how intense the flavour is and the fact that they leave my mouth tingly and fresh! They have a true cinnamon taste and, like all Altoids, hold true to life their claim of "curiously strong"
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have always loved cinnamon! This is strong and delicious. Affordable and come with a decent amount of mints and I also love the tin they come in. I do however sometimes encounter a mint that has the flavor of a different mint which means they are all made rather closely together.
Theresa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
What the Website Says: "Altoids are the quintessential mints for any connoisseur of fresh breath looking for the curiously strong taste."

My Experience: I bought Altoids for the first time, at a grocery store. I was standing in line, waiting to be checked out, so I simply grabbed the mints, because I wanted them for my purse, so my mouth would be refreshed after meals that I ate out.

Price: $2 for one normal-sized tin. I would say the prices are decent, actually the prices are really good.

Packaging: I like the packaging, because Altoids are in a metal container, compared to a plastic container, that most mints come in. The container is cute, and almost vintage-inspired. The inside is magnetic, which is perfect for crafts, after you have had your Altoids.

Quantity: 50-55 mints on average per tin. They give enough Altoids to satisfy me, and to live up to the price. I have never felt like I had run out of Altoids too fast.

Quality: The mints themselves are way too strong. I like the flavor, but the mints are so strong, my mouth feels like it is burning of coolness.

Final Verdict: The mints are way too strong, but worth it in the end.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are classic! I remember constantly reaching into my grandmas purse or glove compartment for one these boxes and shoving five of them in my mouth at once. They are sweet but also have a little kick. They freshen your breath like its nobody's business though.
#nerdygirl ..
These are my favorite mints ever. I love these during school, studying, or any fun activity. The tins are really cute and retro too. I love doing crafts with them.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these altoids they are my favorite flavor I can eat them all day and all night and they're only 10 calories in every 25 mints for as much as get in the pack I think they are a reasonable price
Molod J.
Would this help with bad breath before a kiss?
Gladys A.
Which flavors is this the best?
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Who saves the tin to use for other things?
Chloe B.
Do you remember the chocolate dipped ones?
Brandi R.
Denver, CO
Does any one else save the box to store items in?