Altoids Curiously Strong Cinnamon Mints

by Altoids

Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. The Altoids brand has expanded to include sugar-free mints in miniature portable tins. For the latest content from Altoids and to order products we invite you to visit Altoids.com.

Ingredients: Sugar, Gum Arabic, Artificial Flavors, Gelatin, Color (Red 40).

Does this cause anyone’s mouth to be sore? I think I may have an allergy...
Are these curiously strong to anybody else?
Would you use this for bad breath or the mintier flavors
Start your review of Altoids Curiously Strong Cinnamon Mints!
Product Highlights
“These are a very strong mint. They are great for getting rid of bad breath but not so good for people who don't like STRONG mints.” in reviews
“They are very strong peppermint taste which is perfect if you need to get rid of the smell of horrible food or just want to freshen up your breath” in reviews
“THEY ARE STRONG AND TASTE GREAT, I BUY THEM ALL THE TIME I BUY THE LITTLE ONES FOR MY POCKETBOOK YOU WILL HAVE FRESH BREATH FOR A LONG TIME AND I ALSO USE THEM FOR MY SINUSES PROBLEMS THEY WILL OPEN YOUR SINUSES UP ADN YOU CAN BREATHE BETTER” in reviews
“If you like the strong peppermint flavor, they're your best bet; however I would suggest to get the little tins as the size of the little altoids are just right and not as overpowering as their bigger counterparts!” in reviews
“Not only is the Altoid mints minty fresh, the tin you have after eating the minutes can be used for the camping excursion to hold necessities ” in reviews
Irvine, KY
Best mints ever. Always have the mini tin do these in my pocket at work. I’m a nurse and I love to pop one of these curiously strong mints in before getting a patient ready. It burns (in a good way) and definitely kills any kind of funky taste you have in your mouth. This lasts too. The mini tin is the perfect size to carry all day too.
West Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Altoids Curiously Strong Cinnamon Mints uploaded by Haley W.
Altoids Curiously Strong Cinnamon Mints uploaded by Haley W.
These mints have a very strong taste of cinnamon. The flavor reminds me of Big Red. I usually only eat one or two at a time, but they do the trick! They leave my mouth feeling clean and smelling fresh! One tin lasts me quite a while. I wouldn’t recommend if you dislike cinnamon or strongly flavored mints.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Altoids mints in the cinnamon flavor are my favorite mint refresher. They aren't too hot and leave my breath fresh. I like the peppermint flavor as well but I prefer the cinnamon flavor. I will repurchase the altoids cinmamon flavor because I love it so much.
Menasha, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Altoids Curiously Strong Cinnamon Mints uploaded by Maria A.
I don’t often use mints, but randomly I decided to pick it up at my local grocery store! Super strong, and somewhat addicting to use. The case is very handy. I prefer the cinnamon flavor over other Altoids flavors.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Altoids Curiously Strong Cinnamon Mints uploaded by Ariella H.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Original and classic!! Love this candy and always keep it in my purse for when I need to fresh up or just in general because they're delicious and addicting! The cinnamon flavor has a spiciness which makes you want more!
Smithfield, RI
Seriously strong but I love them. I have to stop myself from eating the entire tin in 1 day. They definitely freshen your breath and the texture is great whether you let it melt in your mouth or chew them up like I do.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think I still buy these for the nostalgia. I bought them in jr high and kept the tins for money and chapstick. But I do really like them. They are very strong though so 1 is all I can have at once. They last forever.
Victorville
If you want fresh INSTANT fresh breath, well this mint is for you! Best mints out there. I was fortunate to buy them in bulk. These mints are convenient especially on or right before a date! Keep your breath fresh!!
I really enjoy this brand of mint. It is on the stronger side and when my nose has been plugged I even notice this helping not only to freshen my breathe but open my nasal pathways
Purchased at: Walmart
Next to the Wintergreen Altoids these are my absolute favorite flavor Good ole hot cinnamon mint.I really like the container it's reasonably priced I like the size of the mint I like the strength and flavor of the mint. I would definitely recommend the Altoids mints and I would repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...