Justine R.
Eddyville, IA

What types of flavors of Altoids are there? I know there are the original and cinnamon ones. What others?

Julie H.
Julie H.
Wildwood, MO
3 years, 6 months ago
Wintergreen is the best! They are sort of addicting!
Miss M T.
Miss M T.
Tampa, FL
3 years, 7 months ago
I like the Wintergreen ones. Good breath freshening but not as crazy strong (or uncomfortable) as the Peppermint ones.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
3 years, 9 months ago
There's a great orange flavor!
Mai-Lani K.
Mai-Lani K.
Grants Pass, OR
4 years, 1 month ago
There is a wintergreen that has a milder taste than the peppermint ones.
Haneda M.
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
I love the winter mint ones cause they pack a punch of mintyness
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
Ripplemead, VA
4 years, 1 month ago
Peppermint (Original), Spearmint, Cinnamon and Ginger. There were also chocolate covered altoids, mini's and gum.
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Baltimore, MD
4 years, 1 month ago
I believe there is a spearmint option too. I had not had Altoids in quite a long time until I started my internship. My boss loves them! He always brings them to our networking events because we have to do a lot of talking. There might be other flavors I am not aware of (there used to be sour flavors as well) but I definitely recommend the original. Altoids are really strong so I would stick to the peppermint flavor to keep breath fresh!
Laurinda U.
Laurinda U.
Medford, MA
4 years, 1 month ago
I think original is the best because you are eating them for breath freshening purposes and any other flavors may irritate someone.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
4 years, 1 month ago
Cinnamon Altoids are much better, imo.