Justine R.
Justine R.
Eddyville, IA
What types of flavors of Altoids are there? I know there are the original and cinnamon ones. What others?
Julie H.
Julie H.
May 21, 2014, 5:07 p.m.
Wintergreen is the best! They are sort of addicting!
Miss M T.
Miss M T.
April 30, 2014, 12:55 p.m.
I like the Wintergreen ones. Good breath freshening but not as crazy strong (or uncomfortable) as the Peppermint ones.
Tara H.
Tara H.
March 12, 2014, 4:27 p.m.
There's a great orange flavor!
Mai-Lani K.
Mai-Lani K.
Nov. 9, 2013, 3:50 p.m.
There is a wintergreen that has a milder taste than the peppermint ones.
Haneda M.
Haneda M.
Nov. 9, 2013, 12:30 p.m.
I love the winter mint ones cause they pack a punch of mintyness
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
Nov. 6, 2013, 3:55 p.m.
Peppermint (Original), Spearmint, Cinnamon and Ginger. There were also chocolate covered altoids, mini's and gum.
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Nov. 5, 2013, 1:41 p.m.
I believe there is a spearmint option too. I had not had Altoids in quite a long time until I started my internship. My boss loves them! He always brings them to our networking events because we have to do a lot of talking. There might be other flavors I am not aware of (there used to be sour flavors as well) but I definitely recommend the original. Altoids are really strong so I would stick to the peppermint flavor to keep breath fresh!
Laurinda U.
Laurinda U.
Nov. 4, 2013, 4:52 p.m.
I think original is the best because you are eating them for breath freshening purposes and any other flavors may irritate someone.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Oct. 30, 2013, 9:28 p.m.
Cinnamon Altoids are much better, imo.