Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
I eat them for indigestion too which seems to help..Anyone else?
July 28, 2013, 3:59 p.m.
Yeahh I do that too :)
Sierra S.
July 15, 2013, 12:27 a.m.
Peppermint is a natural stomatic, so it aids in digestion and helps settle an upset stomach (nausea, not heartburn). When i was little my mother would give me Spirits of Peppermint with a bit of water and sugar to help when i was sick to my stomach. These do the same thing.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
May 7, 2013, 10 p.m.
Mints are not only a great way to soothe stomachs, but my boyfriend chews them when his asthma is bothering him. His doctor told him that the mint helps to soothe his asthma symptoms, and it seems to help out a lot! *Note- this doesn't mean he doesn't still need an inhaler, etc. Just a way to ease the symptoms a bit.
Calvin Y.
Calvin Y.
May 4, 2013, 1:24 a.m.
While I don't have them, they make for a great digestif.
Sarah S.
April 11, 2013, 6:07 p.m.
Yes I eat them for any kind of stomach trouble and also because they're good!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Feb. 22, 2013, 9:43 p.m.
Mint, particularly peppermint, is good for settling stomachs and helps with nausea!
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Feb. 12, 2013, 4:59 a.m.
Your not alone, I do too. It always seems to help me.
Sierra S.
Feb. 11, 2013, 11:19 a.m.
Peppermint oil is a proven herbal stomatic. Aides in digestion and helps settle upset tummies. My mother used to give me a spoonful of "Spirits of Peppermint" with a pinch of sugar when I was sick to my stomach as a little girl. These mints, since they use the natural peppermint oil work great. Good to keep on hand for bad breath as well as nausea. Also, the touch of sugar along with the stomach settling properties work great in a pinch for someone who's blood sugar has dropped too low.
Molod J.
Molod J.
Jan. 3, 2013, 9:06 p.m.
I don't think this can help it but it's definitely in the mind. Maybe a stronger mint product may subside the indigestion.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Jan. 1, 2013, 3:05 p.m.
I've heard that some restaurants serve mints at the end of the meal to soothe the stomach, giving an overall better impression of the dining experience, so I wouldn't be surprised if these altoids helps indigestion.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Dec. 20, 2012, 6:52 a.m.
Yes, When I was pregnant they helped my morning sickness too as Peppermint and ginger sooth tummys.
Annalee P.
Annalee P.
Dec. 20, 2012, 6:39 a.m.
I've done the same!! Peppermint oil is great for soothing tummies.
Dec. 18, 2012, 5:45 p.m.