Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
I eat them for indigestion too which seems to help..Anyone else?
Alderson, WV
4 years, 1 month ago
Yeahh I do that too :)
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 2 months ago
Peppermint is a natural stomatic, so it aids in digestion and helps settle an upset stomach (nausea, not heartburn). When i was little my mother would give me Spirits of Peppermint with a bit of water and sugar to help when i was sick to my stomach. These do the same thing.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Lafayette, IN
4 years, 4 months ago
Mints are not only a great way to soothe stomachs, but my boyfriend chews them when his asthma is bothering him. His doctor told him that the mint helps to soothe his asthma symptoms, and it seems to help out a lot! *Note- this doesn't mean he doesn't still need an inhaler, etc. Just a way to ease the symptoms a bit.
Calvin Y.
Calvin Y.
Baltimore, MD
4 years, 4 months ago
While I don't have them, they make for a great digestif.
Alderson, WV
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes I eat them for any kind of stomach trouble and also because they're good!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
4 years, 7 months ago
Mint, particularly peppermint, is good for settling stomachs and helps with nausea!
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Bay Shore, NY
4 years, 7 months ago
Your not alone, I do too. It always seems to help me.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 7 months ago
Peppermint oil is a proven herbal stomatic. Aides in digestion and helps settle upset tummies. My mother used to give me a spoonful of "Spirits of Peppermint" with a pinch of sugar when I was sick to my stomach as a little girl. These mints, since they use the natural peppermint oil work great. Good to keep on hand for bad breath as well as nausea. Also, the touch of sugar along with the stomach settling properties work great in a pinch for someone who's blood sugar has dropped too low.
Molod J.
Molod J.
4 years, 8 months ago
I don't think this can help it but it's definitely in the mind. Maybe a stronger mint product may subside the indigestion.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Bethesda, MD
4 years, 8 months ago
I've heard that some restaurants serve mints at the end of the meal to soothe the stomach, giving an overall better impression of the dining experience, so I wouldn't be surprised if these altoids helps indigestion.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Red Wing, MN
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes, When I was pregnant they helped my morning sickness too as Peppermint and ginger sooth tummys.
Annalee P.
Annalee P.
THOMASTON
4 years, 9 months ago
I've done the same!! Peppermint oil is great for soothing tummies.
Vista, CA