BY ALTOIDS

Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. The Altoids brand has expanded to include sugar-free mints in miniature portable tins. For the latest content from Altoids and to order products we invite you to visit Altoids.com.

Ingredients: Sorbitol, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Sucralose.

• Do these Arctic Altoids come in other flavors?3 Answers
  • "These have a really strong flavor and are really good!" in 1 review
  • "Plus the tin is cute and the perfect size for my Purse." in 1 review
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of hard mints to begin with but I do like these. The container is nice and once it's empty you can use it for other things like storing chapstick or money. It's compact so it fits in your purse without taking up much space. The mint itself is strong and I like that. It's tiny but it packs a lot inside of it flavor wise. I rather like the soft mints but these are ones I find myself reaching for sometimes.
Joy P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the new artic flavors got the original and strawberry very refreshing and makes breath smell better
Will buy more like the packaging as well. Altoids Arctic Curiously Cool Sugar Free Peppermint Mints
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
Definetly one of the best breathmints ever once you put one of them in your fourth you’ll have the best cool and fresh breath ever ! Honestly once you put one mint in your mouth it’s like the York’s peppermint patty commercials which it feels so fresh and good !! I love these ! Altoids Arctic Curiously Cool Sugar Free Peppermint Mints
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Peppermint? No. Not a fan at all of peppermint. That said, I am a HUGE fan of the Altoids Arctic Strawberry mints! They are heavenly! For less that $2 you get, not only these delightfully-flavored "mints", you also get the ingenious metal canister they come in, which -- after the mints are gone -- can be used in SO many ways! I personally use the canister to pack a tiny supply of emergency items, such as bandages and ointment. They'e not so easy to locate, but you really should be on the lookout for them. Super yum, super handy, too!
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
I'm an Altoids loyalist, so when I saw these Arctic Peppermint Altoids I had to try them. They have a great taste and leave your breath fresh without a bitter aftertaste. They're also sugar-free so you don't need to keep using them over and over.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Altoids artic peppermints are awesome. These tiny little mints pack a powerful punch of peppermint that freshens your mouth and breath at the same time. It leaves your mouth feeling cool and clean, like you just brushed your teeth and swished with minty mouthwash. I love to keep these on hand and use them on a regular basis. And, I can't recommend them enough.
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I always have a tin of these in my purse. They are different than the original altoids. Not chalky at all. The mint is refreshing and lasts for long time. Packaging is nice. The top stays closed while in my purse. I recommend these mints highly.
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love them♥! I hate eating 'spicy' peppermints. These are not overpowering at all. Leaves breath fresh and slightly cool. I also eat one at night to stop me from coughing when I'm sick.
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA
I was distraught when the Eclipse Arctic Mints were discontinued, and these are a superb replacement. I did a taste comparison between the two as I had some Eclipse mints left over, and I like the Altoids even better. The Altoids have a less chemical aftertaste than the Eclipse mints and have more of an authentic punch to them.
Julia D.
Best mints ever. They aren't chalky like original Altoids, and have a strong minty flavor. Really great after coffee or strong flavored foods. The tin is also feels sturdy and won't open in your bag.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
Do these Arctic Altoids come in other flavors?
Dina S.
Altoids Arctic Curiously Cool Sugar Free Peppermint Mints. Does anyone else put 4 or 5 in their mouths to feel the cool?