BY ALTOIDS

The Original Celebrated Curiously Strong Mints Artificially Flavored Contains 12 tins see more...

• They still make these??where are they sold?6 Answers
  • Where are these mints available? I am looking at my local drugsto...3 Answers
  • Why do these have a weird after taste?2 Answers
Altoids 606000 1.76oz. Spearmint Snacks
  • "this are my favorite gum because your mouth feels so fresh the smell is good it helps out for your breath." in 1 review
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
My favorite mint flavor of them all. I love soft mints and these ate one of my favorites. It is strong and it lasts a while even after you finish it. Your breathe will be minty fresh.
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
My favorite mints! I quit chewing gum a few months ago and started to just have mints on hand. These taste fantastic! I buy them in bulk at Sam's or in the multipacks at Walmart! I love the flavor and the texture of the mints!
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
*Literally* my favorite mint as far as product taste, effectiveness and no funky aftertaste! The only thing I would change would be to make the packaging more secure...Because sometimes it opens up in my bag once in a while.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are really strong but when you want fresh breath immediately, these work& fast. I like to keep these in my purse to avoid dry mouth & keep my breath feed, that's important for hygiene & for first impressions. I recommend this if you don't mind a strong ming and like having fresh breath and having a lot of product in the package for a good price. They last a while. I love them in all the flavors.
N. Y.
This is one of my favorite mints, I really like the fact that the mints our semi soft mints it almost ends up melting in your mouth. Great minty taste. Very strong! I would like it even more if it was all natural. But still a really good mint. Makes your breathe fresh and smelling great.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
Note I love Altoids candies any flavor. Spearmint as one of my families go to Flavors for Altoids. We buy them and there's regular and sugar-free. My personal favorite is the cinnamon apple and also the spearmint that I'm reviewing today. I love the strength of the Flavours and the long-lasting refreshment you get.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Super strong! Does the trick and actually lasts a bit longer than I thought it would. Which is fantastic because they don't run out so quick and you don't have to keep re-stocking. It tastes good, just a little strong. But it definitely knocks out any bad taste in your mouth immediately
Lacey F.
I am not a huge spearmint fan, but these are pretty good and they smell amazing. You can find these in any check out line, but I bought mine at Meijer. They are cheaper when you buy them in bulk from Sam's Club.
Kollina D.
Syracuse , NY
I love these little guys! My breath is so fresh and minty after I pop one. I keep them on me all the time. I pick them up at Target or the grocery store whenever I am running low. Highly recommended to others!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
The only reason I'm a big altoids fan is because giving a guy a blowjob with one or two of these in your mouth is an amusing experience for you, since they don't taste bad, and they feel pure pleasure. I think it gets them high at times from the feeling.
Elizabeth H.
Morgantown, Wv
They still make these??where are they sold?
Ayesha Q.
Durham, NC
Where are these mints available? I am looking at my local drugstores and cannot really find them?
Katie M.
Caldwell, ID
Why do these have a weird after taste?