Alteya Organics Rosa Damascena 100 Pure Bulgarian Rose Water uploaded by Anna L.

BY ALTEYA ORGANICS

Rosa Damascena 100 Pure Bulgarian Rose Water 6.8 Fluid Ounces Liquid see more...

Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
Very refreshing. Good for before make up, after as a setting spray. Very gentle as well. If you have dry skin, buy it! I will definitely repurchase it again. For a natural product it has a very good price!
Aleisha A.
I am in love with this brand it's a miracle I suffer from adult acne and have very fair skin and scars are a problem for me. It's hard enough battling what now is becoming a epidemic for older women recently but fixing the long term damage can cost alot. I love how the rose is organic and not to overpowering in these products it's perfect uplifting and evens my skintone and scars out gives a awesome glow and heals my facial breakouts faster. It's a must in my beauty routine. Keep in the fridge to make it last a little longer because rose water can expire quickly. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND probably tried every rose water and rose product out there . And this has shown the most results and been the most pleasant in my opinion . Wish I could have the whole line Alteya is definitely always suggested to people when we discuss skincare . I'm a firm customer for life. Roses are beautiful and can do so much for your skin it's amazing. There is a reason they are my favorite flower ! THANKS Alteya if you ever need a product tester or promoter I could spend countless days n hours talking about why I love this line . It's literally the reason I show my face in public clear Fresh and free of breakouts! If you Have or so suffer from adult acne you know how big that is to your daily confidence and time. Serious amounts of time can be spent trying to cover blemishes in a beauty routine but their is hope believe me it's here with Alteya! 🌹🌹🌹🌹💋✔♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥👧
Kristin S.
Rye Brook, NY
I love this rose water I use it every night after a shower! It's very refreshing. It doesn't smell pleasant and I wish there were more reviews on it. I bought it at Whole Foods and it was a little pricey but I wanted to try a rose water.
Iva S.
Sofia
I deffenetly like it! It's natural and is from bulgarian rosa damascena. This serum very good refresh the skin and minimaze my pores.